BLACKPINK Jenny Kim shows off her friendship with Elon Musk wife Grimes "My Princess"

Jenny Kim posted a photo on Instagram on Wednesday with a post on Rocket Day with My Fairy Princess Grimes (Rocket Day with My Fairy Princess).Grimes also posted a picture of her on the same day, saying, Remembering the time when I and Jenny Kim were on the rocket (remembering the time me and got to climb rockets like..).
Jenny Kim posted a photo on Instagram on Wednesday with a post on Rocket Day with My Fairy Princess Grimes (Rocket Day with My Fairy Princess).Grimes also posted a picture of her on the same day, saying, Remembering the time when I and Jenny Kim were on the rocket (remembering the time me and got to climb rockets like..).
Jenny Kim posted a photo on Instagram on Wednesday with a post on Rocket Day with My Fairy Princess Grimes (Rocket Day with My Fairy Princess).Grimes also posted a picture of her on the same day, saying, Remembering the time when I and Jenny Kim were on the rocket (remembering the time me and got to climb rockets like..).
Jenny Kim posted a photo on Instagram on Wednesday with a post on Rocket Day with My Fairy Princess Grimes (Rocket Day with My Fairy Princess).Grimes also posted a picture of her on the same day, saying, Remembering the time when I and Jenny Kim were on the rocket (remembering the time me and got to climb rockets like..).

Jenny Kim posted a photo on Instagram on Wednesday with a post on "Rocket Day with My Fairy Princess Grimes" (Rocket Day with My Fairy Princess).

Grimes also posted a picture of her on the same day, saying, "Remembering the time when I and Jenny Kim were on the rocket" (remembering the time me and got to climb rockets like..).