Bae Dong-sung daughter' Bae Soo-jin "I can't even go to Honeymoon and divorce..4-year-old son is raising alone" ('dolSingles')

In dolsingles, Bae Soo-jin candidly revealed the current status after the divorce.In the MBN entertainment program dolsingles broadcasted on the 18th, the direct romance of the divorce men and women was drawn after the first broadcast last week.Bae Soo-jin, one of the performers, was selected as the first person among male performers.He talked naturally during breakfast in the pool and told his past marriage.Bae Soo-jin said, I have not been on a honeymoon, and I had no proposal.The time for the information disclosure. Bae Soo-jin was surprised to be honest about the daughter of the broadcaster Bae Dong-sung.In particular, he added to his sadness and surprise by saying that he is raising a 4-year-old alone at the young age of 26.Above all, Bae Soo-jin said, I did not want to be more ingenious because my parents were divorcing. It had an effect on my child.I fought so much and it seemed to have a bad influence, so I diverted for the baby because of the baby. I think its the hardest thing to do, raising a baby, he said. When I go to the hospital, my mom and dad come together, but Im alone.So I was upset when I was sick. Lee Ji-hye said, It is too hard. I am still young. I am raising a child again.MBN broadcast screen.

In 'dolSingles', Bae Soo-jin candidly revealed the current status after the divorce.

In the MBN entertainment program 'dolSingles' broadcasted on the 18th, the direct romance of the divorce men and women was drawn after the first broadcast last week.

Bae Soo-jin, one of the performers, was selected as the first person among male performers. He talked naturally during breakfast in the pool and told his past marriage. Bae Soo-jin said, "I have not been on a Honeymoon," and "I had no proposal."

The time for the information disclosure. Bae Soo-jin was surprised to be honest about the daughter of the broadcaster Bae Dong-sung. In particular, he added to his sadness and surprise by saying that he is raising a 4-year-old alone at the young age of 26.

Above all, Bae Soo-jin said, "I did not want to be more ingenious because my parents were divorcing. It had an effect on my child. I fought so much and it seemed to have a bad influence, so I diverted for the baby because of the baby. "

"I think it's the hardest thing to do, raising a baby," he said. "When I go to the hospital, my mom and dad come together, but I'm alone. So I was upset when I was sick. "

Lee Ji-hye said, "It is too hard. I am still young. I am raising a child again."

MBN broadcast screen.