an so-hyun "art film that I have never been offered to Ku Hye-sun as SNS"

Actor an sea-hun told the cast of the cast by director Ku Hye-sun.In Dark Yellow, an sea-hyun plays the main character Girl; Girl is a childhood of a woman (Ku Hye-sun).Since then, the director has come to our neighborhood and talked about the movie, said an seao-hyun. This is an art film, but I have never tried it before, so I have a good feeling with the director.Ku Hye-sun said, We are MBTI the same. We talked about MBTI for three hours rather than about movies. (Laughing) I think we talked about movies for almost 10 minutes.(Laughing)

Actor an sea-hun told the cast of the cast by director Ku Hye-sun.

In “Dark Yellow,” an sea-hyun plays the main character Girl; Girl is a childhood of a woman (Ku Hye-sun).

“Since then, the director has come to our neighborhood and talked about the movie,” said an seao-hyun. “This is an art film, but I have never tried it before, so I have a good feeling with the director.”

Ku Hye-sun said, “We are MBTI the same. We talked about MBTI for three hours rather than about movies. (Laughing) I think we talked about movies for almost 10 minutes. (Laughing)”