'Whispering Corridors Commitment' Park Ae-ri "Studying Singers From 9...There is no sick place"

On the afternoon of the 25th, Channel A current affairs program Whispering CorridorsCommitment appeared in Park Ae-ri.On the day of the broadcast, Park said, I was fine on the outside, and I had a bone disease inside.He confessed, I have been studying a singer since I was nine years old, and I have no pain when I use my whole body to speak.What I have been holding up so far is thanks to healthy diet management, my boyfriend (Nam Hyun joon) said, My mother is pretty and takes care of me.When asked about her younger husband Nam Hyon, Park said, I used to hear that I was a mother when I was together. I was upset that the pillow marks on my skin did not disappear until I went out.

On the afternoon of the 25th, Channel A current affairs program 'Whispering Corridors Commitment' appeared in Park Ae-ri.

On the day of the broadcast, Park said, "I was fine on the outside, and I had a bone disease inside." He confessed, "I have been studying a singer since I was nine years old, and I have no pain when I use my whole body to speak."

"What I have been holding up so far is thanks to healthy diet management, my boyfriend (Nam Hyun joon) said, "My mother is pretty and takes care of me."

When asked about her younger husband Nam Hyon, Park said, "I used to hear that I was a mother when I was together. I was upset that the pillow marks on my skin did not disappear until I went out."