"All The Butlers" Lee Sang-yoon "Ashamed to Return to All The Butlers'"

On the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers, which aired on the 11th, Lee Sang-yoon, who returned as a guarantor in a year, was portrayed.Lee Sang-yoon appeared as a guarantor after a year; Lee Seung-gi was thrilled to say, If you guarantee it, you can lose the sense of entertainment.Yang said, Sang Yoon is not allowed to do it again.Lee Sang-yoon was lucky to say, A year ago, I said, Ill concentrate on acting.He said, I have not done my work yet, but I am embarrassed to come back.Lee Seung-gi said, Sang Yoon-yi has been active in the theater stage for a while. Lee Sang-yoon said, Now the drama has started.I did not do it when I did two works, he replied.Meanwhile, All The Butlers is a life extracurricular entertainment program with youths full of question marks and myway geek masters. It airs every Sunday at 6:25 p.m.

On the sbs entertainment program All The Butlers, which aired on the 11th, Lee Sang-yoon, who returned as a guarantor in a year, was portrayed.

Lee Sang-yoon appeared as a guarantor after a year; Lee Seung-gi was thrilled to say, "If you guarantee it, you can lose the sense of entertainment." Yang said, "Sang Yoon is not allowed to do it again."

Lee Sang-yoon was lucky to say, "A year ago, I said, 'I'll concentrate on acting.'" He said, "I have not done my work yet, but I am embarrassed to come back."

Lee Seung-gi said, "Sang Yoon-yi has been active in the theater stage for a while." Lee Sang-yoon said, "Now the drama has started." "I did not do it when I did two works," he replied.

Meanwhile, All The Butlers is a life extracurricular entertainment program with youths full of question marks and myway geek masters. It airs every Sunday at 6:25 p.m.