Ahn Jung-hwan, a fool who knows only Lee Hye-won...Maize only thinks of his wife ('Online market')

Ahn Jung-hwan, Kim Dong-Hyun and Jeong Ho-young chefs draw attention by engaging in a love-studded debate (?).In the KBS2 entertainment program Online Market (directed by Son Ja-yeon), which will be broadcast on the 28th, Ahn Jung-hwan, Kim Dong-Hyun and Jeong Ho-young chef reveal the name of their loving wife on their mobile phones and make the scene hot.On this day, Ahn Jung-hwan, Kim Dong-Hyun, and Jeong Ho-young chefs taste Maize and offer a pleasant tikitaka.In the Ahn Jung-hwan, who admires the taste of Maize and recalls his wife who likes Maize, Jeong Ho-young chef said, I thought about my family when I ate something delicious.I want to see my wife. As if I waited, I showed my love for my wife.Ahn Jung-hwan is angry at the answer of the chef Jin Ho-young, but soon he recognizes his passionate wifes love and catches his eye.In addition, they reveal their wifes name in turn under the leadership of Ahn Jung-hwan.Ahn Jung-hwan, who saw the name of the store filled with the affection of Jeong Ho-young chefs Wolk City, showed the name of End Love, followed by Kim Dong-Hyuns wifes name, and Kim Dong-Hyun revealed her name of the store with a heart on Bongsong.Those who suspected of hearing Kim Dong-Hyuns real name are soon laughing, while Jeong Ho-young chef added, I think it seemed weak to go to UFC. He is raising expectations about what Kim Dong-Hyuns real name is.Who will be the best lover, what will be the real name of Kim Dong-Hyun, who made the scene into a laughing sea, and the taste of the broadcast before the start of the Maize live commerce, a special product of Haenam, the end of the land.The heated debate of the three people surrounding the wifes name can be found at KBS2 entertainment program Online Market, which will be broadcasted at 9:30 pm on the 28th.

Ahn Jung-hwan, Kim Dong-Hyun and Jeong Ho-young chefs draw attention by engaging in a love-studded debate (?).

In the KBS2 entertainment program 'Online market' (directed by Son Ja-yeon), which will be broadcast on the 28th, Ahn Jung-hwan, Kim Dong-Hyun and Jeong Ho-young chef reveal the name of their loving wife on their mobile phones and make the scene hot.

On this day, Ahn Jung-hwan, Kim Dong-Hyun, and Jeong Ho-young chefs taste Maize and offer a pleasant tikitaka. In the Ahn Jung-hwan, who admires the taste of Maize and recalls his wife who likes Maize, Jeong Ho-young chef said, "I thought about my family when I ate something delicious. I want to see my wife. "As if I waited, I showed my love for my wife. Ahn Jung-hwan is angry at the answer of the chef Jin Ho-young, but soon he recognizes his passionate wife's love and catches his eye.

In addition, they reveal their wife's name in turn under the leadership of Ahn Jung-hwan. Ahn Jung-hwan, who saw the name of the store filled with the affection of Jeong Ho-young chef's 'Wolk City', showed the name of 'End Love', followed by Kim Dong-Hyun's wife's name, and Kim Dong-Hyun revealed her name of the store with a heart on 'Bongsong'.

Those who suspected of hearing Kim Dong-Hyun's real name are soon laughing, while Jeong Ho-young chef added, "I think it seemed weak to go to UFC." He is raising expectations about what Kim Dong-Hyun's real name is.

Who will be the best lover, what will be the real name of Kim Dong-Hyun, who made the scene into a laughing sea, and the taste of the broadcast before the start of the Maize live commerce, a special product of Haenam, the end of the land.

The heated debate of the three people surrounding the wife's name can be found at KBS2 entertainment program Online market, which will be broadcasted at 9:30 pm on the 28th.