"Top Singer in the '70s" Lee Soo-mi, battling lung cancer..."Surgery Give up, will to work on the song."

Seoul=) = Top Singer Lee Soo-mi (69) is battling lung cancer in 1970.According to Lee Gi-uk, the younger brother of Lee Soo-mi, Lee Soo-mi was diagnosed with lung cancer in December last year and has been hospitalized at Sinchon Severance Hospital since April this year.Lee Gi-uk said, It is not a situation that is improving, but I decided not to do surgery because I was in a difficult condition to operate. I am treating drugs and it has metastasized elsewhere, and all my family members are confused.Lee Soo-mi recognized his illness last year and started working on the song, and in May he worked on a new song Starry Night.Lee Gi-uk said, I introduced it as my last song around and showed my will to work on the song.Lee Soo-mi has been working as an auditor of the Korean Singer Association and has been working to find singers rights.The National Assembly also went in, interviewed and struggled a lot to find the Singers rights, Mr Lee Gi-uk said.Lee Soo-mi made his debut in 1971 with the song The Late Hooman and got popular recognition with the hit Whispering Corridors released in 1972.Lee Soo-mi also won the 1972 TBC Seven Singer Awards MBC Ten Singer Awards, which released Whispering Corridors.Since then, he has released albums such as I want to live quietly, I am with you, Auroji and My hometown is far away.

Seoul=) = Top Singer Lee Soo-mi (69) is battling lung cancer in 1970.

According to Lee Gi-uk, the younger brother of Lee Soo-mi, Lee Soo-mi was diagnosed with lung cancer in December last year and has been hospitalized at Sinchon Severance Hospital since April this year.

Lee Gi-uk said, "It is not a situation that is improving, but I decided not to do surgery because I was in a difficult condition to operate." "I am treating drugs and it has metastasized elsewhere, and all my family members are confused."

Lee Soo-mi recognized his illness last year and started working on the song, and in May he worked on a new song 'Starry Night'. Lee Gi-uk said, "I introduced it as 'my last song' around and showed my will to work on the song."

Lee Soo-mi has been working as an auditor of the Korean Singer Association and has been working to find Singers' rights. "The National Assembly also went in, interviewed and struggled a lot to find the Singers' rights," Mr Lee Gi-uk said.

Lee Soo-mi made his debut in 1971 with the song "The Late Hooman" and got popular recognition with the hit "Whispering Corridors" released in 1972. Lee Soo-mi also won the 1972 TBC 'Seven Singer Awards' MBC 'Ten Singer Awards', which released 'Whispering Corridors'. Since then, he has released albums such as 'I want to live quietly', 'I am with you', 'Auroji' and 'My hometown is far away'.