'5kg loss' Son Dam-bi ""Sister is Thorne.' Starring, it's okay to lose a lot of weight"

Singer Son Dam-bi reveals his secret to keeping a slim figureIHQ new entertainment Sister Thorne. on the morning of the 27thOnline production presentation was held and Singer Son Dam-bi, actor So Hyun, gag woman An Young Mi, and writer Kwak Jung Eun attended.Son Dam-bi recently lost 5kg, but as much as the Sister has to eat and drink in Thorne. Its okay to take a lot out.It takes more time than I thought to get (sweet) steaming, he said.I do not eat diet, I drink more alcohol as a drinker, I do not eat a lot of snacks, he said. And there is no yo-yo because I exercise together.Sister Thorne.Is a program to visit Anju Good Restaurant, where four MCs, who are representatives of the entertainment industry, visit the famous Anju Good Restaurant and perform a talk show with the food.The first broadcast at 10:30 p.m.

Singer Son Dam-bi reveals his secret to keeping a slim figure

IHQ new entertainment 'Sister Thorne.' on the morning of the 27th Online production presentation was held and Singer Son Dam-bi, actor So Hyun, gag woman An Young Mi, and writer Kwak Jung Eun attended.

Son Dam-bi recently lost 5kg, but as much as the Sister has to eat and drink in Thorne. "It's okay to take a lot out. "It takes more time than I thought to get (sweet) steaming," he said.

"I do not eat diet, I drink more alcohol as a drinker, I do not eat a lot of snacks," he said. "And there is no yo-yo because I exercise together."

"Sister Thorne. 'Is a program to visit Anju Good restaurant, where four MCs, who are representatives of the entertainment industry, visit the famous Anju Good restaurant and perform a talk show with the food.

The first broadcast at 10:30 p.m.