'10kg weight loss' Jang Sung-kyu, reasoned confidence "I am missing a mirror"

Broadcaster Jang Sung-kyu, 38, from Announcer, boasted a changed visual.On the 15th, Jang Sung-kyu posted a picture on his Instagram with the article I am having a lot of fun looking at the mirror because I am a little bit out of weight.In the open photo, he is shooting Selfie.Jang Sung-kyu stares at the camera with her hair up in a black hair band, her lips slightly gathered and her warm charm revealed.Especially, the sleek jaw line and neck line catch the eye.On May 5, Jang Sung-kyu said he lost about 10kg in four weeks. He released 98.5kg of weight on March 3, saying, Diet attempts, failures. I am tired of infinite repetition.I will be 100kg. He expressed his concern and was delighted to say, What is the jaw line like a veil? After achieving 88.5kg weight.

Broadcaster Jang Sung-kyu, 38, from Announcer, boasted a changed visual.

On the 15th, Jang Sung-kyu posted a picture on his Instagram with the article "I am having a lot of fun looking at the mirror because I am a little bit out of weight." In the open photo, he is shooting Selfie.

Jang Sung-kyu stares at the camera with her hair up in a black hair band, her lips slightly gathered and her warm charm revealed. Especially, the sleek jaw line and neck line catch the eye.

On May 5, Jang Sung-kyu said he lost about 10kg in four weeks. He released 98.5kg of weight on March 3, saying, "Diet attempts, failures. I am tired of infinite repetition. I will be 100kg. "He expressed his concern and was delighted to say," What is the jaw line like a veil? "After achieving 88.5kg weight.