"voice king" No.1 Linu "You'll be proud of Mother Sky Country"

The perfect private song by the 20th year unknown singer Linu (Lee In-woo) worked.He became the hero of the glory who won the final place in the long-awaited final of MBNs super vocal survival voice king broadcast on the 29th.He became a strong candidate for the championship with the nickname of Monster Vocal from the first round, and he received praise for his admiration and thrill every stage.In the final stage, Linu selected the transfer Sky Run with V.O.S. Kim Kyung-rok and earned 278 points for the expert evaluation team and secured 957 points out of 1000 points.After entering the top three with Cho Jang-hyuk and Kim Jong-seo, he selected Kim Jin-hos Family Photo and decorated the heart-wrenching finale, and received a total of 1924 points and received the crown as the main character of 100 million won.After winning the final, Linu cried, Mom, I have voice king, and said, I do not think there is a memory that I have won this honor in my life.I have been competing with such a huge challenger on such a precious stage and I have been competing with blood on one stage. I am sorry that I am in the first place because I am a good relationship with my friends.Ive been through so much and Im really grateful, he said.In Voice King, Linu captured viewers by showing different colors and charms on each stage, from I wish I could do it now for Mother to Love Rain and Beautiful Gangsan, which showed a foot injury.Not only the resale patent ballad, but also the stage close to perfection in all genres.Linu, a former guide vocalist, has previously demonstrated her outstanding singing ability by participating in various songs such as Kim Bum-soo Only You, Lee Hong-ki and Yoo Hoi-seungs Still Love You (Still Love You), Vibe Biwa, Kim Dong-joon (Alone) (Elon), MC The Max I hear your voice, and Lynn and Shin Yong-jaes That.Linu, who had the best skills but had to be behind the stage with a faceless singer, was able to shake off the long time of darkness through voice king and face a real music life.the following is the questionOf course, I was greedy for winning, but I did not expect it at all. If I had expected and contested, I would not have heard a song with sincerity.I think Singer should make the listener move his mind.Of course, there are some good scores for good selection and best performance, but through this program, the personal history has been revealed and many people seem to have sympathized with my song more deeply.By far Mother: The reason I came to this program was that I did not see the son who succeeded as a singer, and first went to Sky, and I was in love with him all the time.My heart has become a little better with the voice king victory, and Mother will also be proud of Sky.I have a lot of debts for Mothers hospital expenses. I plan to use it to pay it back.The most memorable stage is the Twist of Love stage with Park Kang-sung, who was both a ballad singer and meant that he challenged the transformation.For me, the experience of setting up a stage with this legendary senior Singer is likely to be a great gift.I think the best stage is the last family mission song Family Photo.It was a very meaningful time to be able to sing to Mother so that voice king seemed to me to be a customized program.I think its a fuss about Singer: I held on to it until the end because I always had a great longing for the cheers I heard on stage.I was so glad to hear from my relatives who were not in touch or not, and when I went to the restaurant, I realized that I was responding to the change.Especially, I sign my signature at the restaurant and taste the glory of hanging on the wall.I just sang another Singers song because it was a contest, but now I plan to sing a lot of my songs on stage with Singer Linu.I will say hello to you in the future in performances and TV programs.
The perfect private song by the 20th year unknown singer Linu (Lee In-woo) worked.He became the hero of the glory who won the final place in the long-awaited final of MBNs super vocal survival voice king broadcast on the 29th.He became a strong candidate for the championship with the nickname of Monster Vocal from the first round, and he received praise for his admiration and thrill every stage.In the final stage, Linu selected the transfer Sky Run with V.O.S. Kim Kyung-rok and earned 278 points for the expert evaluation team and secured 957 points out of 1000 points.After entering the top three with Cho Jang-hyuk and Kim Jong-seo, he selected Kim Jin-hos Family Photo and decorated the heart-wrenching finale, and received a total of 1924 points and received the crown as the main character of 100 million won.After winning the final, Linu cried, Mom, I have voice king, and said, I do not think there is a memory that I have won this honor in my life.I have been competing with such a huge challenger on such a precious stage and I have been competing with blood on one stage. I am sorry that I am in the first place because I am a good relationship with my friends.Ive been through so much and Im really grateful, he said.In Voice King, Linu captured viewers by showing different colors and charms on each stage, from I wish I could do it now for Mother to Love Rain and Beautiful Gangsan, which showed a foot injury.Not only the resale patent ballad, but also the stage close to perfection in all genres.Linu, a former guide vocalist, has previously demonstrated her outstanding singing ability by participating in various songs such as Kim Bum-soo Only You, Lee Hong-ki and Yoo Hoi-seungs Still Love You (Still Love You), Vibe Biwa, Kim Dong-joon (Alone) (Elon), MC The Max I hear your voice, and Lynn and Shin Yong-jaes That.Linu, who had the best skills but had to be behind the stage with a faceless singer, was able to shake off the long time of darkness through voice king and face a real music life.the following is the questionOf course, I was greedy for winning, but I did not expect it at all. If I had expected and contested, I would not have heard a song with sincerity.I think Singer should make the listener move his mind.Of course, there are some good scores for good selection and best performance, but through this program, the personal history has been revealed and many people seem to have sympathized with my song more deeply.By far Mother: The reason I came to this program was that I did not see the son who succeeded as a singer, and first went to Sky, and I was in love with him all the time.My heart has become a little better with the voice king victory, and Mother will also be proud of Sky.I have a lot of debts for Mothers hospital expenses. I plan to use it to pay it back.The most memorable stage is the Twist of Love stage with Park Kang-sung, who was both a ballad singer and meant that he challenged the transformation.For me, the experience of setting up a stage with this legendary senior Singer is likely to be a great gift.I think the best stage is the last family mission song Family Photo.It was a very meaningful time to be able to sing to Mother so that voice king seemed to me to be a customized program.I think its a fuss about Singer: I held on to it until the end because I always had a great longing for the cheers I heard on stage.I was so glad to hear from my relatives who were not in touch or not, and when I went to the restaurant, I realized that I was responding to the change.Especially, I sign my signature at the restaurant and taste the glory of hanging on the wall.I just sang another Singers song because it was a contest, but now I plan to sing a lot of my songs on stage with Singer Linu.I will say hello to you in the future in performances and TV programs.

The perfect private song by the 20th year unknown Singer Linu (Lee In-woo) worked. He became the hero of the glory who won the final place in the long-awaited final of MBN's super vocal survival voice king broadcast on the 29th.

He became a strong candidate for the championship with the nickname of 'Monster Vocal' from the first round, and he received praise for his admiration and thrill every stage.

In the final stage, Linu selected the transfer 'Sky Run' with V.O.S. Kim Kyung-rok and earned 278 points for the expert evaluation team and secured 957 points out of 1000 points.

After entering the top three with Cho Jang-hyuk and Kim Jong-seo, he selected Kim Jin-ho's Family Photo and decorated the heart-wrenching finale, and received a total of 1924 points and received the crown as the main character of 100 million won.

After winning the final, Linu cried, "Mom, I have voice king," and said, "I do not think there is a Memory that I have won this honor in my life."

"I have been competing with such a huge challenger on such a precious stage and I have been competing with blood on one stage. I am sorry that I am in the first place because I am a good relationship with my friends. “I’ve been through so much and I’m really grateful,” he said.

In voice king, Linu captured viewers by showing different colors and charms on each stage, from 'I wish I could do it now' for Mother to 'Love Rain' and 'Beautiful Gangsan', which showed a foot injury. Not only the resale patent ballad, but also the stage close to perfection in all genres.

Linu, a former guide vocalist, has previously demonstrated her outstanding singing ability by participating in various songs such as Kim Bum-soo Only You, Lee Hong-ki and Yoo Hoi-seung's Still Love You (Still Love You), Vibe Biwa, Kim Dong-joon (Alone) (Elon), MC The Max 'I hear your voice', and Lynn and Shin Yong-jae's 'That'.

Linu, who had the best skills but had to be behind the stage with a faceless Singer, was able to shake off the long time of darkness through voice king and face a real music life. the following is the question

Of course, I was greedy for winning, but I did not expect it at all. If I had expected and contested, I would not have heard a song with sincerity.

I think Singer should make the listener move his mind. Of course, there are some good scores for good selection and best performance, but through this program, the personal history has been revealed and many people seem to have sympathized with my song more deeply.

By far Mother: The reason I came to this program was that I did not see the son who succeeded as a Singer, and first went to Sky, and I was in love with him all the time. My heart has become a little better with the voice king' victory, and Mother will also be proud of Sky.

I have a lot of debts for Mother's hospital expenses. I plan to use it to pay it back.

The most memorable stage is the 'Twist of Love' stage with Park Kang-sung, who was both a ballad Singer and meant that he challenged the transformation. For me, the experience of setting up a stage with this legendary senior Singer is likely to be a great gift.

I think the best stage is the last family mission song 'Family Photo'. It was a very meaningful time to be able to sing to Mother so that voice king' seemed to me to be a customized program.

I think it's a fuss about Singer: I held on to it until the end because I always had a great longing for the cheers I heard on stage.

I was so glad to hear from my relatives who were not in touch or not, and when I went to the restaurant, I realized that I was responding to the change. Especially, I sign my signature at the restaurant and taste the glory of hanging on the wall.

I just sang another Singer's song because it was a contest, but now I plan to sing a lot of my songs on stage with Singer Linu. I will say hello to you in the future in performances and TV programs.