Heo Young, ex-husband Recall among TruthGame "Did I Have a Hard Thing?" (Running Man)

Heo Young has been in a turbulent mood with her ex-lover.On June 27, SBS Running Man was featured as a special feature of Gyeonggeol Men and Women Vacation, and actor Han Chae Young and singer Heo Young appeared as guests.In the second round of the day, Most Truth Game was held. When asked by the production team, the number of answers was Choices, and the number of in-persons in the majority won the score.The question that followed was I read when a message comes to my lover just before I fall asleep.All members except Ji Suk-jin and Heo Young were Choices Do not read.Heo Young, who saw this, said, I did not get a reply because of this?In addition, Heo Young said to the camera, Did I have such a difficult thing?I can not sleep, he said, I sent one of these, he said, I will reply to one of these.
Heo Young has been in a turbulent mood with her ex-lover.On June 27, SBS Running Man was featured as a special feature of Gyeonggeol Men and Women Vacation, and actor Han Chae Young and singer Heo Young appeared as guests.In the second round of the day, Most Truth Game was held. When asked by the production team, the number of answers was Choices, and the number of in-persons in the majority won the score.The question that followed was I read when a message comes to my lover just before I fall asleep.All members except Ji Suk-jin and Heo Young were Choices Do not read.Heo Young, who saw this, said, I did not get a reply because of this?In addition, Heo Young said to the camera, Did I have such a difficult thing?I can not sleep, he said, I sent one of these, he said, I will reply to one of these.

Heo Young has been in a turbulent mood with her ex-lover.

On June 27, SBS Running Man' was featured as a special feature of 'Gyeonggeol Men and Women Vacation', and actor Han Chae Young and singer Heo Young appeared as guests.

In the second round of the day, "Most Truth Game" was held. When asked by the production team, the number of answers was Choices, and the number of in-persons in the majority won the score.

The question that followed was 'I read when a message comes to my lover just before I fall asleep'. All members except Ji Suk-jin and Heo Young were Choices 'Do not read'.

Heo Young, who saw this, said, "I did not get a reply because of this?"

In addition, Heo Young said to the camera, "Did I have such a difficult thing? "I can not sleep," he said, "I sent One of these," he said, "I will reply to One of these."