'Upsnal Color' of UP10TION

Group UP10TION returned with the color that just fits them.UP10TION held an online media showcase commemorating the release of its second Regular album CONNECTION on the afternoon of the 14th.CONNECTION is an album that depicts the spin-off story of the 9th mini album Light UP released last year. It consists of silhouette and Illluminate versions, respectively, and contains various UP10TION colors.Its been a long time, and Im really nervous.As the second Regular album returned, the tension and excitement of the members who came to the comeback were even thicker.Kun said, I could not sleep properly. It was a comeback for a long time, so I was very excited and trembling. I still wanted to show my fans a good look.I am looking forward to preparing new music and a wonderful stage. The members said, I wanted to show you the feeling of being connected to the previous album through this album. I also practiced hard to show our growing figure because it is Regular 2 album.I also practiced a lot to show our album filled with our own songs. Writing a title song, participating spleenly.The new title song SPIN OFF is a song that sings the passion to announce the beginning of the world that will be started by overturning the limitations of the whole body. Pluck Bass and colorful synth sound catch the ear.On this day, the members expressed their satisfaction with SPIN OFF, saying, I think it is a song that coexists with refreshment and sexy. I do not want to find clothes that fit us again.The new album, which consists of ten tracks, proved the musical ability that Kun and Bitto participated in most of the songs.Bitto and his own song Sky Line and Xiaos own song Destroyed and Honey Cake are also included, adding to the color of UP10TION.Kun, who also contributed to the title song, said, I participated in the song with a hearty and passionate heart. I had a strong will to open a new beginning in accordance with the message of the song.Upsnal Color.UP10TION, which has worn the most suitable color for them through this comeback, plans to solidify the concept of clean sexy.Every person does not call the color that suits him personal color, but this album is a color that suits UP10TION, upsnal color, he said.UP10TION said, I want to hear that UP10TION is sexy when it is sexy.I also want to show you a little more upgraded as it is a new Regular album.

group UP10TION returned with the color that 'just' fits them.

UP10TION held an online media showcase commemorating the release of its second Regular album 'CONNECTION' on the afternoon of the 14th.

'CONNECTION' is an album that depicts the spin-off story of the 9th mini album 'Light UP' released last year. It consists of 'silhouette' and 'Illluminate' versions, respectively, and contains various UP10TION colors.

"It's been a long time, and I'm really nervous."

As the second Regular album returned, the Tension and excitement of the members who came to the comeback were even thicker.

Kun said, "I could not sleep properly. It was a comeback for a long time, so I was very excited and trembling." "I still wanted to show my fans a good look. I am looking forward to preparing new music and a wonderful stage. "

The members said, "I wanted to show you the feeling of being connected to the previous album through this album." "I also practiced hard to show our growing figure because it is Regular 2 album. I also practiced a lot to show our album filled with our own songs. "

"Writing a title song, participating spleenly."

The new title song 'SPIN OFF' is a song that sings the passion to announce the beginning of the world that will be started by overturning the limitations of the whole body. Pluck Bass and colorful synth sound catch the ear.

On this day, the members expressed their satisfaction with SPIN OFF, saying, "I think it is a song that coexists with refreshment and sexy. I do not want to find clothes that fit us again."

The new album, which consists of ten tracks, proved the musical ability that Kun and Bitto participated in most of the songs. Bitto and his own song 'Sky Line' and Xiao's own song 'Destroyed' and 'Honey Cake' are also included, adding to the color of UP10TION.

Kun, who also contributed to the title song, said, "I participated in the song with a hearty and passionate heart. I had a strong will to open a new beginning in accordance with the message of the song."

"Upsnal Color."

UP10TION, which has worn the most suitable color for them through this comeback, plans to solidify the concept of 'clean sexy'.

"Every person does not call the color that suits him 'personal color', but this album is a color that suits UP10TION, 'upsnal color'," he said.

UP10TION said, "I want to hear that 'UP10TION is sexy when it is sexy.' I also want to show you a little more upgraded as it is a new Regular album. "