"Uhm Tae-woong" Yoon Hye-jin "I'm wearing a right-angled shoulder Jacket, GD, all blamed" pride ('liberation town')

The ballet dancer and Businessman, Yoon Hye-jin, has certified an extraordinary fashion sense.Yoon Hye-jin showed off his instant fashion show using his own clothes at JTBCs Liberation Town broadcast on the 22nd, and by far the most noticeable clothes were yellow jackets with right-angled shoulders.Boom said, Is not it a dress to wear when magic? But Yoon Hye-jin said, Who will say what I will say, it is my clothes.I bought this, but the GD came out, said Yoon Hye-jin. Even though that clothes were fashionable at the time, my family and friends accused me of buying such a splash.But after a while, GD was wearing this dress and singing on stage. It was through GD and mind.

The ballet dancer and Businessman, Yoon Hye-jin, has certified an extraordinary fashion sense.

Yoon Hye-jin showed off his instant fashion show using his own clothes at jtbc's "Liberation Town" broadcast on the 22nd, and by far the most noticeable clothes were yellow Jackets with right-angled shoulders.

Boom said, "Is not it a dress to wear when magic?" But Yoon Hye-jin said, "Who will say what I will say, it is my clothes."

"I bought this, but the GD came out," said Yoon Hye-jin. "Even though that clothes were fashionable at the time, my family and friends accused me of buying such a splash. But after a while, GD was wearing this dress and singing on stage. It was through GD and mind. "