Tony Ahn "Son Soo-min, the sickest finger in the entire agency" (Donkey ear)

soil field Tony Ahn described his actor Son Soo-min as the sickest finger.In the KBS2 entertainment Boss in the Mirror broadcasted on the afternoon of the 20th, the daily life of soil field Tony Ahn was revealed.Tony Ahn said, I want to be a sick finger throughout the company and good, he said of his actor Son Soo-min.Son Soo-min, an actor of To-Chi, said, I have been in your company for about 7 to 8 years, and it is the oldest including all the employees. He made his debut as a girl group Awesome Baby, but he came out as a bit-fella (bitbox + a cappella) idol.But the concept itself was unfamiliar and it was ruined. Then the representative gave me a acting class, and then I acted. I started to want to do it, but I rested for the last year.Fortunately, my parents do not object, but my dad said that he would push me until he retires. But I get a little noticed.Jun Hyun-moo asked, What if things do not come in from the perspective of Actor? Shin So-yul replied, I am anxious and I want to blame the company.Tony Ahn promised, Youre darker than you used to be, and the laughter has gone, and Ill get your laugh back.Boss in the Mirror broadcast screen capture

'soil field' Tony Ahn described his Actor Son Soo-min as 'the sickest finger'.

In the KBS2 entertainment Boss in the Mirror' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 20th, the daily life of soil field Tony Ahn was revealed.

Tony Ahn said, "I want to be a sick finger throughout the company and good," he said of his Actor Son Soo-min.

Son Soo-min, an Actor of To-Chi, said, "I have been in your company for about 7 to 8 years, and it is the oldest including all the employees." He made his debut as a girl group Awesome Baby, but he came out as a bit-fella (bitbox + a cappella) idol. But the concept itself was unfamiliar and it was ruined. "

"Then the representative gave me a acting class, and then I acted. I started to want to do it, but I rested for the last year. Fortunately, my parents do not object, but my dad said that he would push me until he retires. But I get a little noticed.

Jun Hyun-moo asked, "What if things do not come in from the perspective of Actor?" Shin So-yul replied, "I am anxious and I want to blame the company."

Tony Ahn promised, "You're darker than you used to be, and the laughter has gone, and I'll get your laugh back."

Boss in the Mirror' broadcast screen capture