Do Kyoung-wan "Jang Yun-jeong, what's good for marrying me...Yeon Woo and Ha-yeong Pretty Is My Duck" (All states Bang Cook)

MBN All States Room Cook broadcast on the 19th, the members talked about food that can catch the atmosphere with the wife.Do Kyoung-wan, Oh Sang-jin and Kim Hwan, who appeared as Camping friends on the day, showed a pleasant and honest conversation and heightened the camping atmosphere.In the truth talk corner, Kim Hwan said, I have been drinking with Do Kyoung-wan. I do not know if Do Kyoung-wan was drunk and said that, but I think I was serious.Do Kyoung-wan said, Honestly, Jang Yun-jeong married me, did not it work out?Kim Hwan stopped Do Kyoung-wan, who was surprised and jumped to his seat, saying, But I have never said this.And My children are pretty, too, and I can be pretty because I am actually like me.Do Kyoung-wan said, When did I do it?But the polygraph results were different.Jang Yun-jeong would have kept this much even if he had not married me, he said, but it turned out to be false and laughed.Also, Do Kyoung-wan was falsely judged in the question about Jun Hyun-moo.Asked by Cha Tae-hyun, If you are in this momentum, you can beat Jun Hyun-moo in three years, he said, No.I am a genius who tries to see my brother, but this was a lie. Do Kyoung-wan said, It is not three years but one year.Next, Cha Tae-hyun reported that Kim Hwan played a sad ballad when he took her to the airport when she was a flight attendant, and a dance song when she came home.Kim Hwan said, I was going to express my sadness because I was sorry to go to work.I have been so excited and singing after my wifes business trip because of a contact accident, he said.However, Do Kyoung-wan, Oh Sang-jin and Kim Hwan finished the talk warmly by revealing the aspect of their love-man husband toward his wife.
MBN All States Room Cook broadcast on the 19th, the members talked about food that can catch the atmosphere with the wife.Do Kyoung-wan, Oh Sang-jin and Kim Hwan, who appeared as Camping friends on the day, showed a pleasant and honest conversation and heightened the camping atmosphere.In the truth talk corner, Kim Hwan said, I have been drinking with Do Kyoung-wan. I do not know if Do Kyoung-wan was drunk and said that, but I think I was serious.Do Kyoung-wan said, Honestly, Jang Yun-jeong married me, did not it work out?Kim Hwan stopped Do Kyoung-wan, who was surprised and jumped to his seat, saying, But I have never said this.And My children are pretty, too, and I can be pretty because I am actually like me.Do Kyoung-wan said, When did I do it?But the polygraph results were different.Jang Yun-jeong would have kept this much even if he had not married me, he said, but it turned out to be false and laughed.Also, Do Kyoung-wan was falsely judged in the question about Jun Hyun-moo.Asked by Cha Tae-hyun, If you are in this momentum, you can beat Jun Hyun-moo in three years, he said, No.I am a genius who tries to see my brother, but this was a lie. Do Kyoung-wan said, It is not three years but one year.Next, Cha Tae-hyun reported that Kim Hwan played a sad ballad when he took her to the airport when she was a flight attendant, and a dance song when she came home.Kim Hwan said, I was going to express my sadness because I was sorry to go to work.I have been so excited and singing after my wifes business trip because of a contact accident, he said.However, Do Kyoung-wan, Oh Sang-jin and Kim Hwan finished the talk warmly by revealing the aspect of their love-man husband toward his wife.

MBN 'All states Room Cook' broadcast on the 19th, the members talked about 'food that can catch the atmosphere with the wife'.

Do Kyoung-wan, Oh Sang-jin and Kim Hwan, who appeared as Camping friends on the day, showed a pleasant and honest conversation and heightened the Camping atmosphere.

In the truth talk corner, Kim Hwan said, "I have been drinking with Do Kyoung-wan." "I do not know if Do Kyoung-wan was drunk and said that, but I think I was serious."

"Do Kyoung-wan said, 'Honestly, Jang Yun-jeong married me, did not it work out?'"

Kim Hwan stopped Do Kyoung-wan, who was surprised and jumped to his seat, saying, "But I have never said this. And "My children are pretty, too, and I can be pretty because I am actually like me."

Do Kyoung-wan said, "When did I do it?"

But the polygraph results were different.

"Jang Yun-jeong would have kept this much even if he had not married me," he said, but it turned out to be false and laughed.

Also, Do Kyoung-wan was falsely judged in the question about Jun Hyun-moo. Asked by Cha Tae-hyun, "If you are in this momentum, you can beat Jun Hyun-moo in three years," he said, "No. "I am a genius who tries to see my brother," but this was a lie. Do Kyoung-wan said, "It is not three years but one year."

Next, Cha Tae-hyun reported that "Kim Hwan played a sad ballad when he took her to the airport when she was a flight attendant, and a dance song when she came home." Kim Hwan said, "I was going to express my sadness because I was sorry to go to work." "I have been so excited and singing after my wife's business trip because of a contact accident," he said.

However, Do Kyoung-wan, Oh Sang-jin and Kim Hwan finished the talk warmly by revealing the aspect of their 'love-man' husband toward his wife.