'Sweetness 2' Yoo Yeon-seok, Shin Hyun-bin and Devotion Fact Confessions "I Meet Winter"

On TVN Spicy Doctor Life 2 broadcast on the 24th, Ahn (Yoo Yeon-seok) was shown to announce his devotion.On the day, Garden called for motives on the weekend, saying, I have something to say. We talked together for dinner, boiling ramen, eating strawberries.Garden said, I will only say it once and there is no hautok, but the other motives did not have much interest; rather, they were more interested in Songhwas new surgery.Again, his attention was focused on Garden, and Garden declared I meet winter; when the motives did not believe, Garden again said, I am dating a winter teacher.Its been about a month since I dated him, he said.Songhwa and Ikjun (Kyeong-seok Cho) celebrated and Seok-hyung (Kim Dae-myung) said, I heard it from my mother a week ago, which embarrassed Garden.

On TVN 'Spicy Doctor Life 2' broadcast on the 24th, Ahn (Yoo Yeon-seok) was shown to announce his devotion.

On the day, Garden called for motives on the weekend, saying, "I have something to say." We talked together for dinner, boiling ramen, eating strawberries.

Garden said, "I will only say it once and there is no hautok," but the other motives did not have much interest; rather, they were more interested in Songhwa's new surgery.

Again, his attention was focused on Garden, and Garden declared "I meet winter"; when the motives did not believe, Garden again said, "I am dating a winter teacher. It's been about a month since I dated him," he said.

Songhwa and Ikjun (Kyeong-seok Cho) celebrated and Seok-hyung (Kim Dae-myung) said, "I heard it from my mother a week ago," which embarrassed Garden.