Song Ga-in "Min Woo Hyuk fan, but already wife and child ..." (Mr. Trot Magic Jury)

Mr. Trot Magic Wanderer Song Ga-in confessed Fan heart toward Min Woo Hyuk.On KBS2s Mr. Trot Magic Wanderers, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 26th, 1:1 Battle You! Come out! was drawn.On this day, Jinhae-seong and Shin Seung-tae named the musical lover Min Woo Hyuk.So Song Ga-in said, I was a fan, so I tried to search because I was a fan. But I already have a child and a wife.At that end, Kim Shin-young refrained from Song Ga-in, saying, Director, I came to work today.

'Mr. Trot Magic Wanderer' Song Ga-in confessed Fan heart toward Min Woo Hyuk.

On KBS2's Mr. Trot Magic Wanderers, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 26th, 1:1 Battle You! Come out! was drawn.

On this day, jinhae-seong and Shin Seung-tae named the musical lover Min Woo Hyuk.

So Song Ga-in said, "I was a fan, so I tried to search because I was a fan." "But I already have a child and a wife."

At that end, Kim Shin-young refrained from Song Ga-in, saying, "Director, I came to work today."