son Ji Chang "Acting Returns Are Positive...United States of America in September for Business and son" (Interview)

Seoul = = Actor Son Ji Chang, one of the 90s leading youth stars, said after returning to Korea: To unite Thorne.He has appeared in various entertainment programs such as Dongsangmong 2 and Fireworks, and has been active in the current situation.On SBSs Sangsangmong Season 2 - You Are My Destiny (hereinafter referred to as Sangsangmong 2), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 21st, Oh JiHo Eunboa was shown eating a meal where the couple met Son Ji Chang Oh Yeon-soo.Son Ji Chang Oh Yeon-soo and his wife first appeared on the air in 22 years and collected topics.Son Ji Chang appeared on JTBC Together Thorne., which was broadcast in April, and greeted viewers for a long time.In addition, after appearing on TVN Fireworks, which was first broadcast on May 6, it is also busy in Korea, including appearing on the web entertainment Star Golf Big League which was first released on the 12th.Son Ji Chang said on the 24th and telephone conversation that he has been busy recently. The Fireworks has been a story since last year, but he has appeared in Korea from United States of America. I also got in touch and came to appear with the basketball team.Son Ji Chang also said, I have to unite Thorne about the occasion when I appeared in Sangmong 2.When I appeared in Oh JiHo came out together and hurt my finger, he said. Oh JiHo asked me to go to the car and I was going to appear with my wife.(Oh) JiHo never said no when I say anything, Son Ji Chang said. I decided to appear because JiHo asked me for the first time.Son Ji Chang said, It is not intentional, but I have seen a lot of broadcast appearances because I do it. Everyone says, Its a city. In fact, we have not been able to do anything for two years because of the direct hit of Corona 19, Son Ji Chang said of his current MICE business. We have been hit by a direct hit because our business is a gathering of people.Son Ji Chang revealed in September that he plans to leave for United States of America again for business and second sons studies.The second son passed UC Irvine, he said. I think I should be together soon because it is my first year to enter college, and I have to prepare for the CES exhibition in Las Vegas soon.Finally, Son Ji Chang said, I think I can do an act activity when I have a good opportunity. In the meantime, the child has fallen a little bit, but now he is called Dad, Mom work. He said.

Seoul = = Actor son Ji Chang, one of the 90s' leading youth stars, said after returning to Korea: 'To unite Thorne.' He has appeared in various entertainment programs such as 'Dongsangmong 2' and 'Fireworks', and has been active in the current situation.

On SBS's "Sangsangmong Season 2 - You Are My Destiny" (hereinafter referred to as "Sangsangmong 2"), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 21st, Oh JiHo Eunboa was shown eating a meal where the couple met son Ji Chang Oh Yeon-soo. son Ji Chang Oh Yeon-soo and his wife first appeared on the air in 22 years and collected topics.

son Ji Chang appeared on JTBC 'Together Thorne.', which was broadcast in April, and greeted viewers for a long time. In addition, after appearing on TVN 'Fireworks', which was first broadcast on May 6, it is also busy in Korea, including appearing on the web entertainment 'Star Golf Big League' which was first released on the 12th.

son Ji Chang said on the 24th and telephone conversation that he has been busy recently. "The 'Fireworks' has been a story since last year, but he has appeared in Korea from United States of America." " 'I also got in touch and came to appear with the basketball team.'

son Ji Chang also said, "I have to unite Thorne about the occasion when I appeared in 'Sangmong 2'. "When I appeared in Oh JiHo came out together and hurt my finger," he said. "Oh JiHo asked me to go to the car and I was going to appear with my wife."

"(Oh) JiHo never said 'no' when I say anything," son Ji Chang said. "I decided to appear because JiHo asked me for the first time."

son Ji Chang said, "It is not intentional, but I have seen a lot of broadcast appearances because I do it." "Everyone says," It's a city. "

"In fact, we have not been able to do anything for two years because of the direct hit of Corona 19," son Ji Chang said of his current MICE business. "We have been hit by a direct hit because our business is a gathering of people.

son Ji Chang revealed in September that he plans to leave for United States of America again for business and second son's studies. "The second son passed UC Irvine," he said. "I think I should be together soon because it is my first year to enter college, and I have to prepare for the CES exhibition in Las Vegas soon."

Finally, son Ji Chang said, "I think I can do an act activity when I have a good opportunity." In the meantime, the child has fallen a little bit, but now he is called 'Dad, Mom work'. "He said.