Siwan, Jansen vaccine Inoculation Celebratory photo

..My boyfriends visualActor Siwan reveals Jansen vaccine Inoculation Celebratory photoI reported the current situation by posting.Siwan posted two photos on his Instagram on the 11th with an article entitled janssen vaccinated.The photo shows Siwan taking a selfie in the car, with a band shot and attached with a shot drawing attention while walking on one sleeve and revealing their forearms.Fans responded, I hope youre okay and Im troubled.On the other hand, Siwan is meeting with the fans in the TVN Run House 2, showing off his youngest and cooking skills.

..My boyfriend's visual Actor Siwan reveals Jansen vaccine Inoculation Celebratory photo I reported the current situation by posting.

Siwan posted two photos on his Instagram on the 11th with an article entitled "janssen vaccinated".

The photo shows Siwan taking a selfie in the car, with a band shot and attached with a shot drawing attention while walking on one sleeve and revealing their forearms. Fans responded, "I hope you're okay" and "I'm troubled."

On the other hand, Siwan is meeting with the fans in the tvN 'Run House 2', showing off his youngest and cooking skills.