Sim Jin-hwa, 'Wonhyo Kim' I'll be happy again. This time, the bundle "

Sim Jin-hwa showed off her lusciousnessSim Jin-hwa posted a picture on his SNS on the 5th with an article entitled I came to the shop and I took a picture because I had a bundle of hair.In the photo, Lyn Sim Jin-hwa, who will tie her head high with Hanaro, is smiling with a happy smile.Sim Jin-hwa added to her adorability with a clear look despite the pale make-up she still looks before she made up.Meanwhile, Wonhyo Kim and Sim Jin-hwa marriage in 2011; the couple are currently appearing on the JTBC entertainment program I Can not Be No. 1.

Sim Jin-hwa showed off her lusciousness

Sim Jin-hwa posted a picture on his SNS on the 5th with an article entitled "I came to the shop and I took a picture because I had a bundle of hair."

In the photo, Lyn Sim Jin-hwa, who will tie her head high with Hanaro, is smiling with a happy smile.

Sim Jin-hwa added to her adorability with a clear look despite the pale make-up she still looks before she made up.

Meanwhile, Wonhyo Kim and Sim Jin-hwa marriage in 2011; the couple are currently appearing on the JTBC entertainment program 'I Can not Be No. 1'.