Shin Sung-rok X Cha Eun-woo, All The Butlers' Get off..."Happiness"

In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers, which aired on the 20th, the last trip of five members with Master Yi Jang-hui was drawn in Ulleungdo.Yi Jang-hui, who celebrated his 50th anniversary on the day, was congratulated by his best friend Song Chang-sik and Cho Young-nam.When the members envied their friendship, Yi Jang-hui told Shin Sung-rok and Cha Eun-woo, You two are the last ones today?I think its the greatest success in life, good friend, he said.Shin Sung-rok spent his last night with the members and said, It was good to meet the masters, but it was good to contact us when we did not work together with you.Cha Eun-woo also said, I went to Knowing Brother a while ago, and the crew told me that my brothers smelled.I thought I would go to see my brothers every time rather than going to shoot. The following day the members made memories by kayaking with Shin Sung-rok and Cha Eun-woo.Lee Seung-gi told Shin Sung-rok, If you choose the best brother, you were your brother.I was comfortable with being with you, and Shin Sung-rok said, I was just comfortable with you, and I was very willing to be your brother. Cha Eun-woo also read his own handwritten letter and said, I was happy and happy for the time together.I have learned a lot from meeting other masters every week, but I think I have learned more from my brothers.  Even if new members come and do well, sometimes miss me.I like to be praised, I like to choose a menu, I like to choose a menu, I am cold and I am afraid, I am a scared Donghyun,Everyone loves so much, he said.Earlier, All The Butlers said Shin Sung-rok and Cha Eun-woo will leave the program after the broadcast.The reason why they get off is to concentrate on their main business.I am deeply grateful to the two brothers Shin Sung-rok and Cha Eun-woo who have always given me a pleasant smile, said All The Butlers.I will always support you.The successor to the two who got off has not yet been decided, and attention is focused on who will join the new member and show off his breathing with the existing members.photolSBS

In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers, which aired on the 20th, the last trip of five members with Master Yi Jang-hui was drawn in Ulleungdo.

Yi Jang-hui, who celebrated his 50th anniversary on the day, was congratulated by his best friend Song Chang-sik and Cho Young-nam. When the members envied their friendship, Yi Jang-hui told Shin Sung-rok and Cha Eun-woo, "You two are the last ones today?" “I think it’s the greatest success in life, good friend,” he said.

Shin Sung-rok spent his last night with the members and said, "It was good to meet the masters, but it was good to contact us when we did not work together with you." Cha Eun-woo also said, "I went to 'Knowing Brother' a while ago, and the crew told me that my brothers smelled. I thought I would go to see my brothers every time rather than going to shoot. "

The following day the members made memories by kayaking with Shin Sung-rok and Cha Eun-woo. Lee Seung-gi told Shin Sung-rok, "If you choose the best brother, you were your brother. I was comfortable with being with you, "and Shin Sung-rok said," I was just comfortable with you, and I was very willing to be your brother. "

Cha Eun-woo also read his own handwritten letter and said, "I was happy and happy for the time together. I have learned a lot from meeting other masters every week, but I think I have learned more from my brothers. "" Even if new members come and do well, sometimes miss me. I like to be praised, I like to choose a menu, I like to choose a menu, I am cold and I am afraid, I am a scared Donghyun, Everyone loves so much, "he said.

Earlier, All The Butlers' said Shin Sung-rok and Cha Eun-woo will leave the program after the broadcast. The reason why they get off is to concentrate on their main business. “I am deeply grateful to the two brothers Shin Sung-rok and Cha Eun-woo who have always given me a pleasant smile,” said All The Butlers. I will always support you."

The successor to the two who got off has not yet been decided, and attention is focused on who will join the new member and show off his breathing with the existing members.

photolSBS