"Settlement with Activity Debt of 200 million vs Transparent for 3 Years...Kim Soo Chan, Conflicts with his agency during military replacement service

The popular trot Singer Kim Soo Chan and his agency Music Kei Entertainment (hereinafter Music Kei) are in conflict over the settlement issue.Kim Soo Chan, who said he had chosen to join the military because of financial problems, said, Kim Soo Chan received a notice of convening military education for social service personnel in April, and the company decided that it was reasonable to implement the obligations of the state faster than to continue limited activities in the aftermath of Corona 19, I am sorry that Chinese white shrimp is left in the claim that I blamed the settlement problem with it.Regarding the claim that he has not received the settlement properly so far, he said, I went through the settlement process of signing with the person every month for transparent settlement processing.We will also call for further questions and misunderstood questions from Kim Soo Chan in the future. Kim Soo Chan, who is currently working as a social worker, said on the 24th that he chose to join the military until he gave up his fixed program on his SNS because of financial problems. What I got from my singing activity with Music Kei Entertainment for the past three years was 200 million won in debt to pay for Settlement 0 won.Kim Soo Chan said, The more I do, the more I owe, and I can not even earn my living expenses every month. The military service period is a salary, so I have to thank you.Then, he added, I wanted to stop work and let me rest, but I am sorry, Mom.Kim Soo Chan, who debuted in 2012, appeared on TV Chosun Mr Trot last year and became the last 10th place.He entered the training camp for military service on the 27th of last month and is in an alternative service as a social worker due to a neck disk caused by a traffic accident in the past.MusicKei Entertainment (hereinafter referred to as MusicKei), which is in charge of managing the exclusive management of Singer Kim Soo Chan.I checked the posts Kim Soo Chan posted on social media yesterday (24th) and I apologize for the inconvenience that I have caused my fans to do so regardless of the authenticity.On May 17, Kim Soo Chan sent a proof of content to Music Kei and requested proof of his activity Settlement history.MusicKei provided all the evidence related to Settlement within the requested deadline (May 31) and gave a sincere answer, so he was waiting for further answers from Kim Soo Chan.In this situation, I can not help but feel sorry that Kim Soo Chan announced his unilateral position through the SNS of his account.Kim Soo Chans post stated that the reason for his military service was inevitable Choices due to financial problems, but this is not true.We decided that it was reasonable for Kim Soo Chan to implement the obligations of the state faster than to continue limited activities in the aftermath of Corona 19, and he proposed to join the company first, and he agreed with him.It is a great regret to have Chinese white shrimp in the claim that the fact that I enlisted through this process is attributed to the settlement problem with my agency.In addition, the contents of the settlement and debts left in the post are not confirmed, and Music Kei has undergone a settlement process in which he and his signature are signed each month to deal with transparent settlement with Kim Soo Chan.In the future, Music Kei will fully call for Chinese white shrimp in the part where Kim Soo Chans additional questions or Missunderstood have not been resolved, and we will do our best to resolve the conflict smoothly in the future.Finally, we are going to take serious legal action against Chinese white shrimp in the speculative article about Chinese white shrimp company and its artists and malicious slander caused by the dissemination of false facts.I apologize to you again for your concern.It is a happy and thank you that I have been singing and standing on stage.The reason why I had to give up precious and valuable fixed programs and start military service was that what I got from my singer activity with Music K Entertainment for the past three years was more than 200 million debts to pay back to Musick at Setlement 0 won.My Choices, who tried to prevent the situation of increasing debt and not paying monthly living expenses as I worked, started to work in the military service that I thought I would put down everything and implement someday.As I lack knowledge in this part, I have sent the first content certificate with the help of my lawyer now, and I am reviewing the contents by receiving the answer from Musick.This Insta account may also be written as much as the music k official manages it together, but I believe in the quick queen, Princesses ~ It will be solved well.But the military service is paychecked, so you have to thank me. I wanted to quit and rest, Mom.

The popular trot Singer Kim Soo Chan and his agency Music Kei Entertainment (hereinafter Music Kei) are in conflict over the Settlement issue.

Kim Soo Chan, who said he had chosen to join the military because of financial problems, said, "Kim Soo Chan received a notice of convening military education for social service personnel in April, and the company decided that it was reasonable to implement the obligations of the state faster than to continue limited activities in the aftermath of Corona 19, "I am sorry that Chinese white shrimp is left in the claim that I blamed the Settlement problem with it."

Regarding the claim that he has not received the Settlement properly so far, he said, "I went through the Settlement process of signing with the person every month for transparent Settlement processing. We will also call for further questions and Misunderstood questions from Kim Soo Chan in the future. "

Kim Soo Chan, who is currently working as a social worker, said on the 24th that he chose to join the military until he gave up his fixed program on his SNS because of financial problems. "What I got from my singing activity with Music Kei Entertainment for the past three years was 200 million won in debt to pay for Settlement 0 won."

Kim Soo Chan said, "The more I do, the more I owe, and I can not even earn my living expenses every month." "The military service period is a salary, so I have to Thank You." Then, he added, "I wanted to stop work and let me rest, but I am sorry, Mom."

Kim Soo Chan, who debuted in 2012, appeared on TV Chosun 'Mr Trot' last year and became the last 10th place. He entered the training camp for military service on the 27th of last month and is in an Alternative service as a social worker due to a neck disk caused by a traffic accident in the past.

MusicKei Entertainment (hereinafter referred to as MusicKei), which is in charge of managing the exclusive management of Singer Kim Soo Chan.

I checked the posts Kim Soo Chan posted on social media yesterday (24th) and I apologize for the inconvenience that I have caused my fans to do so regardless of the authenticity.

On May 17, Kim Soo Chan sent a proof of content to Music Kei and requested proof of his activity Settlement history. MusicKei provided all the evidence related to Settlement within the requested deadline (May 31) and gave a sincere answer, so he was waiting for further answers from Kim Soo Chan. In this situation, I can not help but feel sorry that Kim Soo Chan announced his unilateral position through the SNS of his account.

Kim Soo Chan's post stated that the reason for his military service was inevitable Choices due to financial problems, but this is not true. We decided that it was reasonable for Kim Soo Chan to implement the obligations of the state faster than to continue limited activities in the aftermath of Corona 19, and he proposed to join the company first, and he agreed with him. It is a great regret to have Chinese white shrimp in the claim that the fact that I enlisted through this process is attributed to the Settlement problem with my agency.

In addition, the contents of the Settlement and debts left in the post are not confirmed, and Music Kei has undergone a Settlement process in which he and his signature are signed each month to deal with transparent Settlement with Kim Soo Chan. In the future, Music Kei will fully call for Chinese white shrimp in the part where Kim Soo Chan's additional questions or Missunderstood have not been resolved, and we will do our best to resolve the conflict smoothly in the future.

Finally, we are going to take serious legal action against Chinese white shrimp in the speculative article about Chinese white shrimp company and its artists and malicious slander caused by the dissemination of false facts.

I apologize to you again for your concern.

It is a happy and Thank You that I have been singing and standing on stage.

The reason why I had to give up precious and valuable fixed programs and start military service was that what I got from my Singer activity with Music K Entertainment for the past three years was more than 200 million debts to pay back to Musick at Setlement 0 won.

My Choices, who tried to prevent the situation of increasing debt and not paying monthly living expenses as I worked, started to work in the military service that I thought I would put down everything and implement someday.

As I lack knowledge in this part, I have sent the first content certificate with the help of my lawyer now, and I am reviewing the contents by receiving the answer from Musick.

This Insta account may also be written as much as the music k official manages it together, but I believe in the quick queen, Princesses ~ It will be solved well.

But the military service is paychecked, so you have to thank me. I wanted to quit and rest, Mom.