Seo In-guk Pavilion' is formed...Seo In-guk "So Honorable and Thank You"

The Seo In-guk Pavilion, named after Singer and actor Seo In-guk, was opened.Seo In-guk uploaded several photos to his instagram on the afternoon of the afternoon and said, I am just so grateful.The Theater is a Seo In-guk tube with my name ... it really does happen in my life, so Honor, he said.Honor, I am so grateful, so grateful, I will remember for the rest of my life, he said.According to distributors today (on the 2nd), pipelines were sold to 12 countries including Singapore, Vietnam, Malaysia, the Philippines, Indonesia, Thailand, Laos and Cambodia.Seo In-guk SNS
The Seo In-guk Pavilion, named after Singer and actor Seo In-guk, was opened.Seo In-guk uploaded several photos to his instagram on the afternoon of the afternoon and said, I am just so grateful.The Theater is a Seo In-guk tube with my name ... it really does happen in my life, so Honor, he said.Honor, I am so grateful, so grateful, I will remember for the rest of my life, he said.According to distributors today (on the 2nd), pipelines were sold to 12 countries including Singapore, Vietnam, Malaysia, the Philippines, Indonesia, Thailand, Laos and Cambodia.Seo In-guk SNS

The Seo In-guk Pavilion', named after Singer and actor Seo In-guk, was opened.

Seo In-guk uploaded several photos to his instagram on the afternoon of the afternoon and said, "I am just so grateful."

“The Theater is a Seo In-guk tube with my name ... it really does happen in my life, so Honor,” he said.

Honor, I am so grateful, so grateful, I will remember for the rest of my life,” he said.

According to distributors today (on the 2nd), "pipelines" were sold to 12 countries including Singapore, Vietnam, Malaysia, the Philippines, Indonesia, Thailand, Laos and Cambodia.

Seo In-guk SNS