Seo Hyun-jin, United States of America Berkeley ... Ten years ago "Do not live hard"

Broadcaster Seo Hyun-jin has released photos of his days studying at the United States of Americas prestigious Western universities.On the afternoon of the 21st, Seo Hyun-jin recalled the past, saying, I arrived at the Berkeley Journalism School Admission in English The Lesson Ullus three months earlier and listened to the summer semester with undergraduates.I was able to pass the hardest time by relying on the little boy I met at The Lesson.Every time The Lesson reads a few quizzes, I stumble through the night, and I drink super-strong red fire pesticides. I remember the day I almost got into a big heart.After the final, I went to Trader Joss to drink a beer and walked with my life (?). At the end, Now both mother, I am a mother, and my birthday is the same as my birthday, my 6th month of life.I missed it, 10 years ago, pretending to be hard, Sudokuku, I should not have lived too hard, said the hashtag.In the photo, Seo Hyun-jin was seen at the University of California Berkeley Campus Journalism School in 2012.Seo Hyun-jin SNS
Broadcaster Seo Hyun-jin has released photos of his days studying at the United States of Americas prestigious Western universities.On the afternoon of the 21st, Seo Hyun-jin recalled the past, saying, I arrived at the Berkeley Journalism School Admission in English The Lesson Ullus three months earlier and listened to the summer semester with undergraduates.I was able to pass the hardest time by relying on the little boy I met at The Lesson.Every time The Lesson reads a few quizzes, I stumble through the night, and I drink super-strong red fire pesticides. I remember the day I almost got into a big heart.After the final, I went to Trader Joss to drink a beer and walked with my life (?). At the end, Now both mother, I am a mother, and my birthday is the same as my birthday, my 6th month of life.I missed it, 10 years ago, pretending to be hard, Sudokuku, I should not have lived too hard, said the hashtag.In the photo, Seo Hyun-jin was seen at the University of California Berkeley Campus Journalism School in 2012.Seo Hyun-jin SNS

Broadcaster Seo Hyun-jin has released photos of his days studying at the United States of America's prestigious Western universities.

On the afternoon of the 21st, Seo Hyun-jin recalled the past, saying, "I arrived at the Berkeley Journalism School Admission in English The Lesson Ullus three months earlier and listened to the summer semester with undergraduates."

"I was able to pass the hardest time by relying on the little boy I met at The Lesson. Every time The Lesson reads a few quizzes, I stumble through the night, and I drink super-strong red fire pesticides. I remember the day I almost got into a big heart. After the final, I went to Trader Joss to drink a beer and walked with my life (?). "

At the end, "Now both mother, I am a mother, and my birthday is the same as my birthday, my 6th month of life.

"I missed it, 10 years ago, pretending to be hard, Sudokuku, I should not have lived too hard," said the hashtag.

In the photo, Seo Hyun-jin was seen at the University of California Berkeley Campus Journalism School in 2012.

Seo Hyun-jin SNS