Seo Eunkwang, 'Kingdom' End testimony...I feel a way forward."

Group BtoB Seo Eunkwang gave a Kingdom End impression.On the 4th, Seo Eunkwang finished his photo on his instagram and said, The end of the Kingdom long journey has just ended.I am so happy that I have become an unforgettable memory, feeling a lot of Actor and growth and moving forward with Kingdom. Kingdoms Forever!!I am grateful and loving our Melody who has always run with me, and I have run so well!But you know our Kahaani is starting now, and well do our best as we always have. We. Lets go!!!The netizens who saw this said, BtoB was too Sui Gu Only BtoB thinks about Melody. I will expect a comeback. Do not worry.Our Kahaani is starting from now on, and I really had Sui Gu Meanwhile, Group BtoB, which belongs to Seo Eunkwang, finished fourth in the final ranking in Mnet entertainment program Kingdom: The Legendary War (hereinafter referred to as Kingdom).Photo Seo Eunkwang SNS

group BtoB Seo Eunkwang gave a 'Kingdom' End impression.

On the 4th, Seo Eunkwang finished his photo on his instagram and said, "The End of the 'Kingdom' long journey has just Ended. I am so happy that I have become an unforgettable memory, feeling a lot of Actor and growth and moving forward with Kingdom. Kingdoms Forever! !”

"I am grateful and loving our Melody who has always run with me, and I have run so well! But you know our Kahaani is starting now, and we’ll do our best as we always have. We. Let’s go!!!”

The netizens who saw this said, "BtoB was too Sui Gu Only BtoB thinks about Melody. I will expect a comeback." "Do not worry. Our Kahaani is starting from now on, "and" I really had Sui Gu "

Meanwhile, group BtoB, which belongs to Seo Eunkwang, finished fourth in the final ranking in Mnet entertainment program 'Kingdom: The LegEndary War' (hereinafter referred to as 'Kingdom').

Photo Seo Eunkwang SNS