'Ryu Sung Jae' Han Ye-seul "I am very afraid but life is short .. It will be a chaebol!" Launched cosmetics brand

Actor Han Ye-seul announced the launch of the cosmetics brand.Han Ye-seul posted a video on his personal YouTube channel on Friday entitled Hevvy Makeup Coming Soon!He said, Hevvy Makeup is finally about to launch! AaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaI really did not have much time left for the very day I waited for! Pick and pick every formulation to package!Thank you for my people who have been on this passion project with me! I will greet you with a short V log on the journey today. In the video, Han Ye-seul said, It is under a magnificent building, and this is called Kolmar RAND Corporation, which is responsible for the production of cosmetics. Why did you come here today?I wanted to try fashion, I wanted to try cosmetics and Top Model This will be my second Top Model We have been preparing for launching our cosmetine line for a year with the team member of Kolmar RAND Corporation Planet 147.It took a long time, but I finally came out to shoot when I could show it to pretty (subscriber nicknames), he added. I wanted to share what I liked and thought there would be someone who would like it.Its not easy to launch my brand with courage, but Im very scared, but I still have to do what I want to do before I die, so I have to do it.A little like this? But I didnt prepare lightly. It took me a year. I should be proud of it now.Han Ye-seul said, The reason I named the brand Hevvy is that I think makeup itself draws pictures on my face.I thought it would be a tool to draw boldly creative pictures sometimes rather than natural.I still have my own aspirations to develop because I think there is no such line in Korea. Its a perfect eyeliner, no coloring, no persistence, no spread, and this is our real product, he said. Well all be chaebols. Thanks to you.There is no one who has not used it, but no one has ever used it.

Actor Han Ye-seul announced the launch of the cosmetics brand.

Han Ye-seul posted a video on his personal YouTube channel on Friday entitled 'Hevvy Makeup Coming Soon!' He said, "Hevvy Makeup is finally about to launch! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I really did not have much time left for the very day I waited for! Pick and pick every formulation to package! Thank you for my people who have been on this passion project with me! I will greet you with a short V log on the journey today. "

In the video, Han Ye-seul said, "It is under a magnificent building, and this is called Kolmar RAND Corporation, which is responsible for the production of cosmetics." "Why did you come here today? I wanted to try fashion, I wanted to try cosmetics and Top Model This will be my second Top Model "

"We have been preparing for launching our cosmetine line for a year with the team member of Kolmar RAND Corporation 'Planet 147'. It took a long time, but I finally came out to shoot when I could show it to pretty (subscriber nicknames), "he added." I wanted to share what I liked and thought there would be someone who would like it.

"It's not easy to launch my brand with courage, but I'm very scared, but I still have to do what I want to do before I die, so I have to do it. A little like this? But I didn't prepare lightly. It took me a year. I should be proud of it now."

Han Ye-seul said, "The reason I named the brand 'Hevvy' is that I think makeup itself draws pictures on my face. I thought it would be a tool to draw boldly creative pictures sometimes rather than natural. I still have my own aspirations to develop because I think there is no such line in Korea. "

"It's a perfect eyeliner, no coloring, no persistence, no spread, and this is our real product," he said. "We'll all be chaebols. Thanks to you. There is no one who has not used it, but no one has ever used it. "