Running Man' Yoo Jae-Suk, "Very FUBAR" in production team's Lee Kwang-soo 'disjoint reference'

Yoo Jae-Suk rants at Lee Kwang-soos disjoint newsOn SBS Running Man broadcasted on the 6th, Park Jae-seok three-piece race was held.On this day, Yoo Jae-Suk appeared in a robe, unlike other members.Today is Park Jae-seok three-piece race, the production team explained.This is a corner mentioned earlier by Yoo Jae-Suk, who said in the last broadcast: Im doing one program, YG Entertainment.I like Park Jae-seok three people who give me three meals, he said. I wear a dress and the rest come out wearing a dress.Yoo Jae-Suk asked, Why do you do this now when I said YG Entertainment?Then production team said, I thought I should do it together before I left my favorite hair, Lee Kwang-soos disjoint said.Yoo Jae-Suk said, Overall, it is FUBAR. Someone comes to the pros of others and cries and says that this goes out. Lee Kwang-soo and Ji Suk-jin were criticized.Haha then laughed at Lee Kwang-soo using Ji Suk-jins words, saying, In fact, everyone would have a lot of burdens, but the mine was also suffering.

Yoo Jae-Suk rants at Lee Kwang-soo's disjoint news

On SBS Running Man' broadcasted on the 6th, Park Jae-seok three-piece Race was held.

On this day, Yoo Jae-Suk appeared in a robe, unlike other members. "Today is Park Jae-seok three-piece' Race," the production team explained.

This is a corner mentioned earlier by Yoo Jae-Suk, who said in the last broadcast: "I'm doing one program, YG Entertainment. "I like Park Jae-seok three people who give me three meals," he said. "I wear a dress and the rest come out wearing a dress."

Yoo Jae-Suk asked, "Why do you do this now when I said YG Entertainment?" Then production team said, "I thought I should do it together before I left my favorite hair," Lee Kwang-soo's disjoint said.

Yoo Jae-Suk said, "Overall, it is FUBAR. Someone comes to the pros of others and cries and says that this goes out." Lee Kwang-soo and Ji Suk-jin were criticized. Haha then laughed at Lee Kwang-soo using Ji Suk-jin's words, saying, "In fact, everyone would have a lot of burdens, but the mine was also suffering."