"Running Man" Yoo Jae-Suk "Lee Kwang-soo, get off and get messed up."

Yoo Jae-Suk continued Lee Kwang-soo Mol-i.Yoo Jae-Suk was treated to three members who became a slave in the role of a vice-principal in the SBS entertainment program Running Man broadcasted on the afternoon of the 6th.From the opening, I started Moll for getting off of Skyla Novea Lee Kwang Soo.Yoo Jae-Suk opened the door of Get off saying, Its a very messy thing to get out (get off) and get off.In addition, on this day, the members made fun of Ji Suk-jin, who appeared on TVN Yu Quiz on the Block as a commemoration of Yoo Jae-Suks 30th anniversary.Kim Jong Kook said to Ji Suk-jin, I did not cry when I went out to Gary, and when I got off Lee Kwang-soo, I had to be saddened. Yoo Jae-Suk shouted, Why do you come to another job and go to the plate?

Yoo Jae-Suk continued Lee Kwang-soo Mol-i'.

Yoo Jae-Suk was treated to three members who became a slave in the role of a vice-principal in the sbs entertainment program Running Man' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 6th. From the opening, I started 'Moll' for getting off of Skyla Novea Lee Kwang Soo'.

Yoo Jae-Suk opened the door of "Get off" saying, "It's a very messy thing to get out (get off) and get off."

In addition, on this day, the members made fun of Ji Suk-jin, who appeared on TVN 'Yu Quiz on the Block' as a commemoration of Yoo Jae-Suk's 30th anniversary.

Kim Jong Kook said to Ji Suk-jin, "I did not cry when I went out to Gary, and when I got off Lee Kwang-soo, I had to be saddened." Yoo Jae-Suk shouted, "Why do you come to another job and go to the plate?"