Running Man' pd "Lee Kwangsoo, not fool...one who never once called NO to the production team" (professional)

Lee Hwan-jin PD showed affection for Lee Kwangsoo leaving Running Man.Lee Hwan-jin PD, along with a picture of Lee Kwangsoo dressed up in his SNS on the 13th, said, Kwangsoo has never told the production team No .I broke my toe and tore off my name tag, and I was hit by a water bomb in the middle of winter with Flu body hanging. I thought that if the Kwangsoo direct cam was released, I would be shocked by the culture of the former World comedians, he added. The entertainment Tazza, which appeared like a collective invention: The High Rollers, Good Friend and my special brother Kwangsoo, ...Finally, he said, I have something I want to tell everyone. Kwangsoo, not fool. No? Fool is not that fool. No.He has been a member of SBS signboard entertainment program Running Man for 11 years.The final recording was completed on the 24th and will be the last greeting to viewers on the 13th broadcast. Lee Kwangsoo plans to focus on acting as the main business.In my Memory, Kwangsoo never once told the crew No.I broke my toe and tore off my name tag, and I was hit by a water bomb in the middle of winter with Flu body.I thought Kwangsoo was funny as a real crazy person while watching Kwangsoo while editing, and I thought that if Kwangsoo direct cam was released, the former World comedians would be hit by culture.Entertainment Tazza, which appeared like Collective Invention: The High Rollers, Good Friend and my special brother Kwangsoo, was really cool for a long time.Finally, there is something I want to tell everyone.Kwangsoo, not fool.No?Fool is not that much fool.No...?

Lee Hwan-jin pd showed affection for Lee Kwangsoo leaving Running Man'.

Lee Hwan-jin pd, along with a picture of Lee Kwangsoo dressed up in his SNS on the 13th, said, "Kwangsoo has never told the production team" No ". I broke my toe and tore off my name tag, and I was hit by a water bomb in the middle of winter with Flu body hanging. "

"I thought that if the Kwangsoo direct cam was released, I would be shocked by the culture of the former World comedians," he added. "The entertainment Tazza, which appeared like a Collective Invention: The High Rollers, Good Friend and my special brother Kwangsoo, ...

Finally, he said, "I have something I want to tell everyone." "Kwangsoo, not fool. No? fool is not that fool. No. "

He has been a member of SBS signboard entertainment program Running Man' for 11 years. The final recording was completed on the 24th and will be the last greeting to viewers on the 13th broadcast. Lee Kwangsoo plans to focus on acting as the main business.

In my Memory, Kwangsoo never once told the crew "No."

I broke my toe and tore off my name tag, and I was hit by a water bomb in the middle of winter with Flu body.

I thought Kwangsoo was funny as a real crazy person while watching Kwangsoo while editing, and I thought that if Kwangsoo direct cam was released, the former World comedians would be hit by culture.

entertainment Tazza, which appeared like Collective Invention: The High Rollers, Good Friend and my special brother Kwangsoo, was really cool for a long time.

Finally, there is something I want to tell everyone.

Kwangsoo, not fool.

No?

fool is not that much fool.

No...?