Running Man' pd "Lee Kwangsoo, I never said 'No'...It was a long time cool"

On the 13th, Lee Hwan-jin PD said to his Instagram, Kwangsoo has never told the crew No to my memory. He also broke his toe and ripped his name tag and hit a water bomb in the middle of winter with Flu body. I thought it was funny like a real crazy guy while editing Kwangsoo, and I thought that if Kwangsoo direct cam was released, the former World comedians would be hit by culture, he praised Kwangsoos ability.Lee Hwan-jin PD said, Entertainment Tazza: The High Rollers, Good Friend and My Special Brother Kwangsoo, who appeared like Collective Invention, was really cool for a long time.Finally, Lee Hwan-jin PD said, I have something to tell you. Kwangsoo, not fool. No? Fool is not that fool. No...I laughed.On the other hand, Running Man One-year member Lee Kwangsoo gets off the program for the last 11 years on the 13th.Kwangsoo plans to focus on acting, which is his main job afterwards.Next is Lee Hwan-jin, specializing in PD InstagramIn my Memory, Kwangsoo never once told the crew No.I broke my toe and tore off my name tag, and I was hit by a water bomb in the middle of winter with Flu body.I thought Kwangsoo was funny as a real crazy person while watching Kwangsoo while editing, and I thought that if Kwangsoo direct cam was released, the former World comedians would be hit by culture.Entertainment Tazza, which appeared like Collective Invention: The High Rollers, Good Friend and my special brother Kwangsoo, was really cool for a long time.Finally, there is something I want to tell everyone.Kwangsoo, not fool.No?Fool is not that much fool.No...?

On the 13th, Lee Hwan-jin pd said to his Instagram, "Kwangsoo has never told the crew 'No' to my Memory." He also broke his toe and ripped his name tag and hit a water bomb in the middle of winter with Flu body. "

"I thought it was funny like a real crazy guy while editing Kwangsoo, and I thought that if Kwangsoo direct cam was released, the former World comedians would be hit by culture," he praised Kwangsoo's ability.

Lee Hwan-jin pd said, "entertainment Tazza: The High Rollers, Good Friend and My Special Brother Kwangsoo, who appeared like Collective Invention, was really cool for a long time."

Finally, Lee Hwan-jin pd said, "I have something to tell you. Kwangsoo, not fool. No? fool is not that fool. No... "I laughed.

On the other hand, Running Man' One-year member Lee Kwangsoo gets off the program for the last 11 years on the 13th. Kwangsoo plans to focus on acting, which is his main job afterwards.

Next is Lee Hwan-jin, specializing in pd Instagram

In my Memory, Kwangsoo never once told the crew "No."

I broke my toe and tore off my name tag, and I was hit by a water bomb in the middle of winter with Flu body.

I thought Kwangsoo was funny as a real crazy person while watching Kwangsoo while editing, and I thought that if Kwangsoo direct cam was released, the former World comedians would be hit by culture.

entertainment Tazza, which appeared like Collective Invention: The High Rollers, Good Friend and my special brother Kwangsoo, was really cool for a long time.

Finally, there is something I want to tell everyOne.

Kwangsoo, not fool.

No?

fool is not that much fool.

No...?