Running Man' Lee Kwang-soo, "I just want to be like Sermon on the Plain" ..

Lee Kwang-soo prepares for Running Man and BreakupOn SBS Running Man broadcasted on the 13th, Running Man was shown to see Lee Kwang-soo.On this day, the production crew held a preliminary meeting with Lee Kwang-soo and prepared for Breakup with him.The crew prepared a race to build memories with the members, and asked Gwangsu, who ran together for 338 days in 10 years, to pick out what he wanted to do at the last photo shot, where he wanted to go, and what he wanted to eat.Lee Kwang-soo said, The place I want to go is SBS rooftop one, which was the first photo shot. In fact, it is not where I can go now.He also added, Han River has been there a lot; I have shot a lot of Han River and I want to go to Han River.Lee Kwang-soo then said, I used to eat a chicken together when I shot at my house in the past, and personally it is a bit of a memorable food.In addition, I recently picked up pork belly that I ate together with the members and Photo shot. I went to a lot of restaurants, but I have never seen members eat deliciously like that day.I ate too delicious, he added.And I do not think you would like to go to the LP bar once more, he said, making people who continue to think about the places and food that members would like, not the good place.Finally, Lee Kwang-soo said, I just want to be like Sermon on the Plain.That is my honest mind. He said that he wanted to break up as usual.

Lee Kwang-soo prepares for Running Man and Breakup

On SBS Running Man' broadcasted on the 13th, Running Man was shown to see Lee Kwang-soo.

On this day, the production crew held a preliminary meeting with Lee Kwang-soo and prepared for Breakup with him. The crew prepared a race to build memories with the members, and asked Gwangsu, who ran together for 338 days in 10 years, to pick out what he wanted to do at the last Photo shot, where he wanted to go, and what he wanted to eat.

Lee Kwang-soo said, "The place I want to go is SBS rooftop One, which was the first Photo shot. In fact, it is not where I can go now." He also added, "Han River has been there a lot; I have shot a lot of Han River and I want to go to Han River."

Lee Kwang-soo then said, "I used to eat a chicken together when I shot at my house in the past, and personally it is a bit of a memorable food." In addition, I recently picked up pork belly that I ate together with the members and Photo shot. "I went to a lot of restaurants, but I have never seen members eat deliciously like that day. I ate too delicious," he added.

And "I do not think you would like to go to the LP bar once more," he said, making people who continue to think about the places and food that members would like, not the good place.

Finally, Lee Kwang-soo said, "I just want to be like Sermon on the Plain. That is my hOnest mind. "He said that he wanted to break up as usual.