"Running Man" Lee Kwang-soo "finale recording? "Sermon on the Plain City."

In Running Man, actor Lee Kwang-soo revealed his mind to finale recording.Lee Kwang-soo got off in 11 years on SBS Running Man which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 13th, and his finale appeared on the air.Lee Kwang-soo said, I am trying to make a race to build memories with members.I was asked what I wanted to do on the day of the finale shooting, what I wanted to eat, where I wanted to go. Lee Kwang-soo said, I want to go to SBS rooftop one, which I filmed first, because I can not go because I want to go again.And we went a lot, he said. What I want to eat is that I ate a chicken noodle when I shot it at my house. Personally, it is a food in memory.It was a long time since I had eaten so delicious when I went to the pork belly house. I went to the LP bar at that time, but I think you would like to go to the LP bar once more. In particular, Lee Kwang-soo said, I personally hope it is like Sermon on the Plain.It is a really honest mind to want to do so like Sermon on the Plain Recording.

In Running Man', actor Lee Kwang-soo revealed his mind to finale recording.

Lee Kwang-soo got off in 11 years on SBS Running Man' which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 13th, and his finale appeared on the air.

Lee Kwang-soo said, "I am trying to make a race to build memories with members. I was asked what I wanted to do on the day of the finale shooting, what I wanted to eat, where I wanted to go. "

Lee Kwang-soo said, "I want to go to SBS rooftop One, which I filmed first, because I can not go because I want to go again. And we went a lot, "he said." What I want to eat is that I ate a chicken noodle when I shot it at my house. Personally, it is a food in memory. It was a long time since I had eaten so delicious when I went to the pork belly house. I went to the lp bar at that time, but I think you would like to go to the lp bar once more. "

In particular, Lee Kwang-soo said, "I personally hope it is like Sermon on the Plain. It is a really hOnest mind to want to do so like Sermon on the Plain recording. "