Running Man' Lee Hwan-jin pd "Lee Kwangsoo, Name tag torn with broken toe ..fool"

SBS Lee Hwan-jin PD, who directed Running Man, spoke about actor Lee Kwangsoo.Lee Hwan-jin PD posted a long article on his instagram with Lee Kwangsoo photo taken during the past SBS Running Man shooting on the 13th.Lee Kwangsoo got off in 11 years after the Running Man broadcast.On Lee Kwangsoo, PD Lee Hwan-jin said, I have never told my Memory (Lee) Kwangsoo to the production team NO.I broke my toe and ripped the name tag, and I was hit by a water bomb in the middle of the winter with Flu body. I thought that it was funny like a real crazy person while watching Kwangsoo while editing, and I thought that if Kwangsoo direct cam was released, comedians around the world would be shocked by culture.The entertainment Tazza: The High Rollers, Good Friend and my special brother Kwangsoo, who appeared like Collective Invention, was really cool for a long time.Lee Hwan-jin PD said, I have a word I want to tell everyone last. Kwangsoo, not fool. Isnt it? Fool is not that much fool.Is not it? he laughed.Lee Hwan-jin, who specializes in PD writing.In my Memory, Kwangsoo never told the crew No.He also took a name tag with a broken baby toeFlu was caught in a water bomb in the middle of winter.I thought that Kwangsoo was funny like a real crazy man while watching Kwangsoo while editing, and I thought that if Kwangsoos cam was released, comedians around the world would be shocked.Entertainment Tazza, which appeared like Collective Invention: The High Rollers, Good Friend and my special brother Kwangsoo, was really cool for a long time.Finally, there is something I want to tell everyone.Kwangsoo, not fool.No...?Fools are not that much.No...?#Forever #Running Man #Lee Kwangsoo3

SBS Lee Hwan-jin pd, who directed Running Man', spoke about actor Lee Kwangsoo.

Lee Hwan-jin pd posted a long article on his instagram with Lee Kwangsoo photo taken during the past SBS Running Man' shooting on the 13th. Lee Kwangsoo got off in 11 years after the Running Man' broadcast.

On Lee Kwangsoo, pd Lee Hwan-jin said, "I have never told my Memory (Lee) Kwangsoo to the production team 'NO'. I broke my toe and ripped the Name tag, and I was hit by a water bomb in the middle of the winter with Flu body. "

"I thought that it was funny like a real crazy person while watching Kwangsoo while editing, and I thought that if Kwangsoo direct cam was released, comedians around the world would be shocked by culture. "The entertainment Tazza: The High Rollers, Good Friend and my special brother Kwangsoo, who appeared like Collective Invention, was really cool for a long time."

Lee Hwan-jin pd said, "I have a word I want to tell everyone last." "Kwangsoo, not fool. Isn't it? fool is not that much fool. Is not it?" he laughed.

Lee Hwan-jin, who specializes in pd writing.

In my Memory, Kwangsoo never told the crew "No."

He also took a Name tag with a broken baby toe

Flu was caught in a water bomb in the middle of winter.

I thought that Kwangsoo was funny like a real crazy man while watching Kwangsoo while editing, and I thought that if Kwangsoo's cam was released, comedians around the world would be shocked.

entertainment Tazza, which appeared like Collective Invention: The High Rollers, Good Friend and my special brother Kwangsoo, was really cool for a long time.

Finally, there is something I want to tell everyone.

Kwangsoo, not fool.

No...?

fools are not that much.

No...?

#Forever #Running Man #Lee Kwangsoo3