Running Man' Ji Suk-jin "The Princess and the Matchmaker's worst, because of the Game in real hOneymoon..."

Ji Suk-jin reveals wife and The Princess and the MatchmakerOn June 27, SBS Running Man was featured in a slightly early vacation, and the Gyeonggeol Men and Women Vacation race was held.On this day, the members conducted a majority truth game in the second round.The members chose I do not break up to the question I saw my lover and The Princess and the Matchmaker in a very good fortune book, and if one of them is destined to die, I will not break up.Ji Suk-jin said, I also said that my wife and The Princess and the Matchmaker were bad.Kim Jong Kook, who heard this, said, It would not have been good for my brother.Ji Suk-jin then said, The first three months were really bad, I was in a starcraft.
Ji Suk-jin reveals wife and The Princess and the MatchmakerOn June 27, SBS Running Man was featured in a slightly early vacation, and the Gyeonggeol Men and Women Vacation race was held.On this day, the members conducted a majority truth game in the second round.The members chose I do not break up to the question I saw my lover and The Princess and the Matchmaker in a very good fortune book, and if one of them is destined to die, I will not break up.Ji Suk-jin said, I also said that my wife and The Princess and the Matchmaker were bad.Kim Jong Kook, who heard this, said, It would not have been good for my brother.Ji Suk-jin then said, The first three months were really bad, I was in a starcraft.

Ji Suk-jin reveals wife and The Princess and the Matchmaker

On June 27, SBS Running Man' was featured in a slightly early vacation, and the 'Gyeonggeol Men and Women Vacation' race was held.

On this day, the members conducted a majority truth Game in the second round. The members chose "I do not break up" to the question "I saw my lover and The Princess and the Matchmaker in a very good fortune book, and if One of them is destined to die, I will not break up."

Ji Suk-jin said, "I also said that my wife and The Princess and the Matchmaker were bad." Kim Jong Kook, who heard this, said, "It would not have been good for my brother."

Ji Suk-jin then said, "The first three months were really bad, I was in a starcraft."