Running Man' Ji Suk-jin, Han Chae-young, an absurd speech mistake "Is not it human bibi Cream?"

Running Man Ji Suk-jin laughed with a speech mistake.In the SBS entertainment program Running Man broadcasted on the afternoon of the 27th, Han Chae-young Heo Young-ji appeared as a guest and the Pleasant Men and Women Vacation race was held.On this day, the members were welcomed by the appearance of Han Chae-young and Heo Young-ji.Among them, Yoo Jae-Suk said, Seo Jin-yi sees Han Chae-young and says, Is not that human bibi cream?I laughed at Ji Suk-jins missteps.Han Chae-young was saddened by Ji Suk-jin saying what is it?Ji Suk-jin told such a Han Chae-young, It means that it is so bright, I am going crazy because I have something else these days. I think I have never seen anything before.

Running Man' Ji Suk-jin laughed with a speech mistake.

In the sbs entertainment program Running Man' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 27th, Han Chae-young Heo Young-ji appeared as a guest and the 'Pleasant Men and Women Vacation' race was held.

On this day, the members were welcomed by the appearance of Han Chae-young and Heo Young-ji.

Among them, Yoo Jae-Suk said, "Seo Jin-yi sees Han Chae-young and says, 'Is not that human bibi Cream? "I laughed at Ji Suk-jin's missteps.

Han Chae-young was saddened by Ji Suk-jin saying "what is it?"

Ji Suk-jin told such a Han Chae-young, "It means that it is so bright, I am going crazy because I have something else these days." "I think I have never seen anything before."