Psychiatrist yang jae-jin ", I told you not to come to a big son house, and half-year lost contact" (Powertime)

Psychiatrist Yang jae-jin has revealed anecdotes in the past, emphasizing distance between mother and child.On June 25, SBS Power FM Hwa-Jeong Chois Power Time featured a brother of Yang Jae-woong, a psychiatrist, as a guest.The brothers said, When we talk on the air or on the radio, we advise that we need to keep a distance between the obsolete and the child, but my mother was hard at first.In the case of Yang jae-jin, I had a hard time to come to my mother who was going to come without a word after leaving my home.I decided to say to my mother, Son is an adult, but he does not come to me. I will change the password.He hasnt contacted me in six months, he said.At that time, when I was thinking about marriage, I thought that if my mother visits home at will, my marriage will be difficult.If I knew that my marriage would be delayed, I would not have to be so decisive. Then Hwa-Jeong Choi said, I think I did it because my girlfriend could come and my wife would be more nervous.

Psychiatrist yang jae-jin has revealed anecdotes in the past, emphasizing distance between mother and child.

On June 25, SBS Power FM Hwa-Jeong Choi's Power Time' featured a brother of Yang Jae-woong, a Psychiatrist, as a guest.

The brothers said, "When we talk on the air or on the radio, we advise that we need to keep a distance between the obsolete and the child, but my mother was hard at first."

In the case of yang jae-jin, I had a hard time to come to my mother who was going to come without a word after leaving my home. "I decided to say to my mother, 'son is an adult, but he does not come to me. I will change the password.' He hasn't contacted me in six months," he said.

"At that time, when I was thinking about marriage, I thought that if my mother visits home at will, my marriage will be difficult. If I knew that my marriage would be delayed, I would not have to be so decisive. "

Then Hwa-Jeong Choi said, "I think I did it because my girlfriend could come and my wife would be more nervous."