"Power Diary 2021" Hye-ja Kim "Please leave Cameraman for the phone screen and leave."

Actor Hye-ja Kim said, I asked you to leave Cameraman in Studios and let me go out.In the MBC s 60th anniversary special feature Documentary Flex - Power Diary 2021 broadcasted on June 18, Hye-ja Kim recalled the efforts he made for his famous scene.The best broadcast of the power diary family was a new phone installed at the Hye-ja Kim house.Hye-ja Kim said, I miss my mother who is gone so much and the phone is so amazing that I can call my mother who is gone.Its an unrealistic story, a dreamy story, she recalled.
Actor Hye-ja Kim said, I asked you to leave Cameraman in Studios and let me go out.In the MBC s 60th anniversary special feature Documentary Flex - Power Diary 2021 broadcasted on June 18, Hye-ja Kim recalled the efforts he made for his famous scene.The best broadcast of the power diary family was a new phone installed at the Hye-ja Kim house.Hye-ja Kim said, I miss my mother who is gone so much and the phone is so amazing that I can call my mother who is gone.Its an unrealistic story, a dreamy story, she recalled.

Actor Hye-ja Kim said, "I asked you to leave Cameraman in Studios and let me go out."

In the MBC 's 60th anniversary special feature' Documentary Flex - Power Diary 2021 'broadcasted on June 18, Hye-ja Kim recalled the efforts he made for his famous scene.

The best broadcast of the 'power diary' family was a new phone installed at the Hye-ja Kim house. Hye-ja Kim said, "I miss my mother who is gone so much and the phone is so amazing that I can call my mother who is gone. It's an unrealistic story, a dreamy story," she recalled.