"Power Diary 2021" Hye-ja Kim "I didn't want to appear at first, I wanted to leave it as it was."

I wanted to let what went by, said actor Hye-ja Kim.In the MBC 60th anniversary special feature Documentary Plex - Power Diary 2021 broadcast on June 18, Hye-ja Kim revealed the reason for refusing to appear.Hye-ja Kim has refused to appear; Hye-ja Kim, who met after five months of waiting and persuasion.Hye-ja Kim said, I did not want to do it at the end of the production team saying, You did not politely test your appearance at first.
I wanted to let what went by, said actor Hye-ja Kim.In the MBC 60th anniversary special feature Documentary Plex - Power Diary 2021 broadcast on June 18, Hye-ja Kim revealed the reason for refusing to appear.Hye-ja Kim has refused to appear; Hye-ja Kim, who met after five months of waiting and persuasion.Hye-ja Kim said, I did not want to do it at the end of the production team saying, You did not politely test your appearance at first.

"I wanted to let what went by," said actor Hye-ja Kim.

In the mbc 60th anniversary special feature 'Documentary Plex - Power Diary 2021' broadcast on June 18, Hye-ja Kim revealed the reason for refusing to appear.

Hye-ja Kim has refused to appear; Hye-ja Kim, who met after five months of waiting and persuasion. Hye-ja Kim said, "I did not want to do it" at the end of the production team saying, "You did not politely test your appearance at first."