"Power Diary 2021" Hye-ja Kim "asked the production team to kill" First Confessions

Kim Hye-ji reveals the story of asking him to kill in Power Diary.The hidden story of the end of the power diary that was not known until now will be revealed for the first time in the second part of the MBCs 60th anniversary feature Document Flex - Power Diary 2021, which will be broadcast on June 25th.The Power Diary, which became a national drama with more than 40% of the audience rating starting from the first broadcast on October 21, 1980, gradually began to decline in the mid-90s.Actor Hye-ja Kim recalled when the publics interest in the power diary was getting away, saying, If you take a taxi, (the driver) is the best of the real power diary. And then, What day do you broadcast it these days?I did not see it. So it is so painful. Actor Hye-ja Kim regretted that as time went by, the father Mother character of the power diary moved away from the parents prize that viewers wanted.It was a big deal to use a wig.I could not say Actor, he said. I am so angry as Actor, but this seems to be getting the price of a wig. He said for the first time about the sense of self-defeating given by appearing in the Power Diary at the time.Actor Kim Soo-mi also said that among the power diary actors, people were asking to get off their cars. I was a little tired personally.I do not want to add a power diary to the fact that I see it as a daily tusk. Sometimes I do not want to add a power diary.When the situation reached the pole, Actor Hye-ja Kim even asked the production team of the power diary to kill me in the play.Hye-ja Kim said, When I go to see my youngest daughter and die in a car accident, my dad is a widower, so how sad it must be because his wife is dead.Im sure theres a lot of talk about remarriage, and Im not going to be so upset, so I cant do that.

Kim Hye-ji reveals the story of asking him to kill in 'Power Diary'.

The hidden story of the end of the "power diary" that was not known until now will be revealed for the first time in the second part of the MBC's 60th anniversary feature Document Flex - Power Diary 2021, which will be broadcast on June 25th.

The 'Power Diary', which became a national drama with more than 40% of the audience rating starting from the first broadcast on October 21, 1980, gradually began to decline in the mid-90s. Actor Hye-ja Kim recalled when the public's interest in the "power diary" was getting away, saying, "If you take a taxi, (the driver) is the best of the real power diary." And then, "What day do you broadcast it these days?" I did not see it. So it is so painful. "

Actor Hye-ja Kim regretted that as time went by, the father Mother character of the 'power diary' moved away from the parents' prize that viewers wanted. “It was a big deal to use a wig. I could not say Actor, "he said." I am so angry as Actor, but this seems to be getting the price of a wig. "He said for the first time about the sense of self-defeating given by appearing in the" Power Diary "at the time.

Actor Kim Soo-mi also said that among the 'power diary' Actors, people were asking to get off their cars. "I was a little tired personally. I do not want to add a "power diary" to the fact that I see it as a daily tusk. Sometimes I do not want to add a "power diary."

When the situation reached the pole, Actor Hye-ja Kim even asked the production team of the "power diary" to "kill me in the play". Hye-ja Kim said, "When I go to see my youngest daughter and die in a car accident, my dad is a widower, so how sad it must be because his wife is dead. “I’m sure there’s a lot of talk about remarriage, and I’m not going to be so upset, so I can’t do that.”