Penthouse' On Joo-wan, "Um Ki-joon=Baek Jun Ki, Safe Shalling After Parent killing...Park Eun-suk, killing Witnesses"

On Joo-wan reveals Um Ki-joons pastOn SBS Penthouse broadcast on the 18th, Baek Joon-ki (On Joo-wan) was shown to reveal the past of Um Ki-joon.Baek Jun-ki, who failed by the Lee Ji-ah while trying to kill the main stage, was angry, Who are you blocking my work?I am a heart trainee, he said. How much I found you, what were you doing when your Logan died?Joo said to Ju Tae-tae, Mr. Logans brother came to the house. What does Mom and Logan have to do with it?So, Ju Tae Tae told Joo Kyung, Please listen to my fathers request.I came to Korea believing in Logan only, but I was afraid of death, and I was worried that I would think I killed Logan, Baek said to Shim.My real name is Judantae, said Baek Jun-ki. Mr.Back was a person who had been at home since his father was in business.When my house moved to Japan, Mr.Back came to my house in the middle of the night. Baek Jun-ki, who is now called the mainstay, Killed all the parents of the real mainstay, and the real mainstay witnessed this.The real master stash was urgently hidden and Mr.Back threatened to tell the real master stash to tell the house Safe password.Eventually, the real Judantae talked about the password and Mr.Back took all the money and ran away.How can you do such a scary thing? said Baek Jun-ki. It was a mental hospital closing ward when I opened my eyes, he said. People thought Baek Jun-ki was dead.But he changed his name. My name is Judantae. He said, When I married him, he was perfectly in the mood.I said I left Japan Tokyo University and there were guests from Japan. I will kill him with my hand, he said. I will pin down the past of Baek Jun-ki so that I can not undo it again.He dressed up as an old man, but his demonic eyes are definitely Baek Jun-ki. He killed Logan. I saw him.I didnt do anything, I thought he was going to kill me, Baek said. Then he handed me the ring that Logan found at the scene of his death.Its the ring Logan was trying to give you, and he seemed to like you a lot, and I was so excited about proposing all the way back, Baek said.

On Joo-wan reveals Um Ki-joon's past

On SBS Penthouse' broadcast on the 18th, Baek Joon-ki (On Joo-wan) was shown to reveal the past of Um Ki-joon.

Baek Jun-ki, who failed by the Lee Ji-ah while trying to kill the main stage, was angry, "Who are you blocking my work?" "I am a heart trainee," he said. "How much I found you, what were you doing when your Logan died?"

Joo said to Ju Tae-tae, "Mr. Logan's brother came to the house. What does Mom and Logan have to do with it?" So, Ju Tae Tae told Joo Kyung, "Please listen to my father's request."

"I came to Korea believing in Logan only, but I was afraid of death, and I was worried that I would think I killed Logan," Baek said to Shim.

"My real name is Judantae," said Baek Jun-ki. "Mr.Back was a person who had been at home since his father was in business. When my house moved to Japan, Mr.Back came to my house in the middle of the night. " Baek Jun-ki, who is now called the mainstay, Killed all the parents of the real mainstay, and the real mainstay witnessed this.

The real master stash was urgently hidden and Mr.Back threatened to tell the real master stash to tell the house Safe password. Eventually, the real Judantae talked about the password and Mr.Back took all the money and ran away.

"How can you do such a scary thing?" said Baek Jun-ki. "It was a mental hospital closing ward when I opened my eyes," he said. "People thought Baek Jun-ki was dead. But he changed his name. My name is Judantae. "He said," When I married him, he was perfectly in the mood. I said I left Japan Tokyo University and there were guests from Japan. "

"I will kill him with my hand," he said. "I will pin down the past of Baek Jun-ki so that I can not undo it again. He dressed up as an old man, but his demonic eyes are definitely Baek Jun-ki. He killed Logan. I saw him."

"I didn't do anything, I thought he was going to kill me," Baek said. Then he handed me the ring that Logan found at the scene of his death. "It's the ring Logan was trying to give you, and he seemed to like you a lot, and I was so excited about proposing all the way back," Baek said.