Penthouse' Um Ki-joon reveals why Vocal music obsession...On Joo-wan Family Life Copy

The reason why Um Ki-joon is obsessed with the Vocal music education of his children is revealed.In the 4th episode of SBS Friday drama Penthouse 3 (played by Kim Soon-ok, directed by Ju Dong-min), which was broadcast on June 25, Baek Joon-ki (On Joo-wan) stimulated Ju Dan-tae (Um Ki-joon) with his past stories.On this day, Baek Jun-ki said to Ju-tae, I have lived in a house for a long time, so I think about old times, and it was a few years since my brother at my house.If you do not want to see me, bring a 50% stake in Cheong-a, and only 1% do not have Enuri, he said firmly.So, Ju Tae Tae said, What kind of qualification do you want my money?Then Baek said, I am a family property with my parents property, but I do not deserve it. Lee Ji-ah is still beautiful.Im sorry you cant remember me, but I was so young. My father always did. Marry a woman like a heart trainee.
The reason why Um Ki-joon is obsessed with the Vocal music education of his children is revealed.In the 4th episode of SBS Friday drama Penthouse 3 (played by Kim Soon-ok, directed by Ju Dong-min), which was broadcast on June 25, Baek Joon-ki (On Joo-wan) stimulated Ju Dan-tae (Um Ki-joon) with his past stories.On this day, Baek Jun-ki said to Ju-tae, I have lived in a house for a long time, so I think about old times, and it was a few years since my brother at my house.If you do not want to see me, bring a 50% stake in Cheong-a, and only 1% do not have Enuri, he said firmly.So, Ju Tae Tae said, What kind of qualification do you want my money?Then Baek said, I am a family property with my parents property, but I do not deserve it. Lee Ji-ah is still beautiful.Im sorry you cant remember me, but I was so young. My father always did. Marry a woman like a heart trainee.

The reason why Um Ki-joon is obsessed with the Vocal music education of his children is revealed.

In the 4th episode of SBS Friday drama "Penthouse 3" (played by Kim Soon-ok, directed by Ju Dong-min), which was broadcast on June 25, Baek Joon-ki (On Joo-wan) stimulated Ju Dan-tae (Um Ki-joon) with his past stories.

On this day, Baek Jun-ki said to Ju-tae, "I have lived in a house for a long time, so I think about old times, and it was a few years since my brother at my house." "If you do not want to see me, bring a 50% stake in Cheong-a, and only 1% do not have Enuri," he said firmly.

So, Ju Tae Tae said, "What kind of qualification do you want my money?"

Then Baek said, "I am a Family property with my parents' property, but I do not deserve it. Lee Ji-ah is still beautiful. I'm sorry you can't remember me, but I was so young. My father always did. Marry a woman like a heart trainee. "