Park Soo-hong, Honeymoon home atmosphere Paul Paul luxury new home open "I'm excited to cook"

The comedian Park Soo-hong has unveiled a new home that has moved in.A Housewarming trailer on the Park Soo-hong YouTube channel Black Cat Dahong on June 17.The video was posted under the title Housewarming + I am proud of Interiors on behalf of the landlord.In the video, Park Soo-hong thanked the owner of the house, saying, I thank you again for your very good-natured owner.As it is a housewarming preview video, the interior of the house was not revealed in a new way, but luxurious interiors attracted attention.Especially, the lovely chandelier reminiscent of Honeymoon home and the neat high tone furniture have completed a luxurious yet sophisticated atmosphere.Park Soo-hong looked around the wide kitchen and said, I like cooking, so I am excited. Please look at Hongsto a lot.Its the first time Ive ever decorate a house myself, so I get the tips of my bosses. Interiors made the landlord so beautiful.So I am worried that I will do the wrong thing and damage it. Park Soo-hong said, When I was tired of finding a house all month, I was tired of finding a house.I think I can meet a good landlord and be comfortable with Dahong. Meanwhile, Park Soo-hong filed a complaint against his brother-in-law on April 5 regarding the Seizure Act on the Punishment of Severe Economic Crimes.According to Park Soo-hong legal representative, Park Soo-hong and his brother-in-law established a corporation in the name of management from 30 years ago to July last year, but the distribution of profits was not done properly.He also insisted that his brother-in-law used the corporate card for personal expenses and did not settle the payment.
The comedian Park Soo-hong has unveiled a new home that has moved in.A Housewarming trailer on the Park Soo-hong YouTube channel Black Cat Dahong on June 17.The video was posted under the title Housewarming + I am proud of Interiors on behalf of the landlord.In the video, Park Soo-hong thanked the owner of the house, saying, I thank you again for your very good-natured owner.As it is a housewarming preview video, the interior of the house was not revealed in a new way, but luxurious interiors attracted attention.Especially, the lovely chandelier reminiscent of Honeymoon home and the neat high tone furniture have completed a luxurious yet sophisticated atmosphere.Park Soo-hong looked around the wide kitchen and said, I like cooking, so I am excited. Please look at Hongsto a lot.Its the first time Ive ever decorate a house myself, so I get the tips of my bosses. Interiors made the landlord so beautiful.So I am worried that I will do the wrong thing and damage it. Park Soo-hong said, When I was tired of finding a house all month, I was tired of finding a house.I think I can meet a good landlord and be comfortable with Dahong. Meanwhile, Park Soo-hong filed a complaint against his brother-in-law on April 5 regarding the Seizure Act on the Punishment of Severe Economic Crimes.According to Park Soo-hong legal representative, Park Soo-hong and his brother-in-law established a corporation in the name of management from 30 years ago to July last year, but the distribution of profits was not done properly.He also insisted that his brother-in-law used the corporate card for personal expenses and did not settle the payment.

The comedian Park Soo-hong has unveiled a new home that has moved in.

A 'Housewarming trailer' on the Park Soo-hong YouTube channel 'Black Cat Dahong' on June 17. The video was posted under the title "Housewarming + I am proud of Interiors on behalf of the landlord".

In the video, Park Soo-hong thanked the owner of the house, saying, "I thank you again for your very good-natured owner."

As it is a Housewarming preview video, the interior of the house was not revealed in a new way, but luxurious Interiors attracted attention. Especially, the lovely chandelier reminiscent of Honeymoon home and the neat high tone furniture have completed a luxurious yet sophisticated atmosphere.

Park Soo-hong looked around the wide kitchen and said, "I like cooking, so I am excited." "Please look at Hongsto a lot."

"It's the first time I've ever decorate a house myself, so I get the tips of my bosses. Interiors made the landlord so beautiful. So I am worried that I will do the wrong thing and damage it. "

Park Soo-hong said, "When I was tired of finding a house all month, I was tired of finding a house. I think I can meet a good landlord and be comfortable with Dahong. "

Meanwhile, Park Soo-hong filed a complaint against his brother-in-law on April 5 regarding the seizure Act on the Punishment of Severe Economic Crimes. According to Park Soo-hong legal representative, Park Soo-hong and his brother-in-law established a corporation in the name of management from 30 years ago to July last year, but the distribution of profits was not done properly. He also insisted that his brother-in-law used the corporate card for personal expenses and did not settle the payment.