Oh Seung-a, 'Second Husband' script Celebratory photo

I will return it in good shape.Actor Oh Seung-a second Husband script Celebratory photohas released the book.Oh Seung-as agency Starhung Entertainment released a photo on the 1st of the day with Oh Seung-a holding a script of MBCs daily drama The Second Husband (playplay by Seo Hyun-joo, director Kim Chil-bong).Oh Seung-a plays an ambitious financial role in The Second Husband.Oh Seung-a said through his agency, I have been worried a lot to show my new agency and I have gone one step further as an actor. I have been contacted by the production team during the search for the next work and decided to participate happily. I will give good performances and good support to the actors in my work.On the other hand, MBCs new daily drama, the second Husband, which confirmed the appearance of Actor Hyun-kyung Uhm in the female protagonist Bong Sun-hwa, Actor Tea in the garden in the new love of Bong Sun-hwa, and Actor Han Ki-woong in the role of Moon Sang-hyuk, who is blinded by ambition and chooses Yoon Jae-kyung (Oh Seung-a), the daughter of a chaebol will be broadcast in the second half of the year following Become a Bob .Photos Offering Starhew Entertainment

"I will return it in good shape." Actor Oh Seung-a 'second Husband' script Celebratory photo has released the book.

Oh Seung-a's agency Starhung Entertainment released a photo on the 1st of the day with Oh Seung-a holding a script of MBC's daily drama The Second Husband (playplay by Seo Hyun-joo, director Kim Chil-bong). Oh Seung-a plays an ambitious financial role in 'The Second Husband'.

Oh Seung-a said through his agency, "I have been worried a lot to show my new agency and I have gone one step further as an Actor. I have been contacted by the production team during the search for the next work and decided to participate happily." "I will give good performances and good support to the Actors in my work."

On the other hand, MBC's new daily drama, the second Husband, which confirmed the appearance of Actor Hyun-kyung Uhm in the female protagonist Bong Sun-hwa, Actor Tea in the garden in the new love of Bong Sun-hwa, and Actor Han Ki-woong in the role of Moon Sang-hyuk, who is blinded by ambition and chooses Yoon Jae-kyung (Oh Seung-a), the daughter of a chaebol 'will be broadcast in the second half of the year following' Become a Bob '.

Photos Offering Starhew Entertainment