Naul, you've been on the air for over 20 years. What's this about?

Singer Naul appeared on the air in about 20 years.On the 19th MBC What do you do when you play?, the first recording scene of Who Knows Me by members of MSG Wannabes normal motive (Kim Jung-soo, Jung Ki-seok, Lee Dong-hwi, Lee Sang-i) and Naul & young-jun will be released.On this day, Naul asked MSG Wannabe why he gave the song, saying, I do not think there was an issue called a middle school in Korea. It was nice to see it through the program.Naul and young-jun gave MSG Wannabe members a guide version, which was full of sweet atmosphere and admiration.Nevertheless, Naul advised MSG Wannabe members, I was singing because I had a bad neck. I will sing comfortably, think it is my song.Naul, who has completed a different work with MSG Wannabe, said, It is so fun. I honestly imagine that if we write a song, we will sing our song, so we will come out like this.

Singer Naul appeared on the air in about 20 years.

On the 19th mbc 'What do you do when you play?', the first recording scene of 'Who Knows Me' by members of MSG Wannabe's normal motive (Kim Jung-soo, Jung Ki-seok, Lee Dong-hwi, Lee Sang-i) and Naul & young-jun will be released.

On this day, Naul asked MSG Wannabe why he gave the song, saying, "I do not think there was an issue called a middle school in Korea." "It was nice to see it through the program."

Naul and young-jun gave MSG Wannabe members a guide version, which was full of sweet atmosphere and admiration. Nevertheless, Naul advised MSG Wannabe members, "I was singing because I had a bad neck." "I will sing comfortably, think it is my song."

Naul, who has completed a different work with MSG Wannabe, said, "It is so fun." "I honestly imagine that if we write a song, we will sing our song, so we will come out like this.