"Naidney more sorry"...reminiscences with hyeon jin-yeong, sm Lee Soo-man representative

Singer hyeonjin-yeongs photos posted on SNS attract attention.On the afternoon of the afternoon, hyon jin-yeong posted a picture with his Instagram book, With Lee Soo-man in Washington, D.C., USA in 1993.If I can go back to this time, I really want to listen to my teacher and listen to him well. I am more sorry for my teacher because I am old.In the open photo, hyon jin-yeong poses with hat and sunglasses with Lee Soo-man SM Entertainment general producer.The appearance of hyeon jin-yeong, who was working as SM No. 1, and Lee Soo-man, who produced him, attracts the attention of viewers 28 years ago.Meanwhile, hyon jin-yeong, who was born in 1971 and is 50 years old, debuted in 1990 with the release of his first album New Dance with hyon jin-yeong and Wawa.He was loved by songs such as You in a cloudy memory and Kung Kung Kung Kung Kung, and is currently operating YouTube channel hyeonjin-yong TV.Photo: hyeon jin-yeong Instagram

Singer hyeonjin-yeong's photos posted on SNS attract attention.

On the afternoon of the afternoon, hyon jin-yeong posted a picture with his Instagram book, "With Lee Soo-man in Washington, D.C., USA in 1993".

"If I can go back to this time, I really want to listen to my teacher and listen to him well. I am more sorry for my teacher because I am old."

In the open photo, hyon jin-yeong poses with hat and sunglasses with Lee Soo-man sm Entertainment general producer. The appearance of hyeon jin-yeong, who was working as sm No. 1, and Lee Soo-man, who produced him, attracts the attention of viewers 28 years ago.

Meanwhile, hyon jin-yeong, who was born in 1971 and is 50 years old, debuted in 1990 with the release of his first album 'New Dance' with hyon jin-yeong and Wawa. He was loved by songs such as 'You in a cloudy memory' and 'Kung Kung Kung Kung Kung', and is currently operating YouTube channel 'hyeonjin-yong TV'.

Photo: hyeon jin-yeong Instagram