"My boyFriend Karaoke from a negative" Han Ye-seul Down Ding Gu method'

Han Ye-seulDown Ding Gu law faces crisisActor Han Ye-seul reveals that Boy friend in friendship is Karaoke from a negative.The netizens who encountered the entrance gate are sharply mixed with honest and dignified and disappointment.Han Ye-seul, who has been loved for his usual candid and dignified charm, is expected to continue for a while, including whether he will enter the Illegal entertainment business.Han Ye-seul said on June 2 that he wanted to tell my mouth directly to the parts that many people are worried about, or those who are curious about, in his instagram.He said: Boy Friends former Job was a play actor and Friend who had worked at Karaoke.Many people think that host bar and Karaoke are the same, but I thought that Karaoke was the place where it was all opened. I first learned about my current Boy friend from a few years ago with my acquaintances. I felt the feeling of love last September.That period in September was after this Friend quit the Job, he explained.The article that there is a victim (by Boy friend) has been heard that I am not true because of a long conversation with Boy friend.I wanted to believe my Friend words that made me honest about my difficult story rather than the rumors I did not see. Han Ye-seul as a woman was also doing what I felt rather than the background of Boy Friend because I wanted to value it.So far, this is the process of meeting with my boy friend, Job. The publics reaction to this was divided into the pole and the pole.In an online community, they responded with support such as It is good to be honest without hiding, What is the problem with each other, What is the general public in the end? And Han Ye-seul.On the other hand, some people responded sharply, Is not it true that the novel is a novel?, It is disappointing to be a entertainment business in Corona City in September last year, Illegal entertainment business is more reprehensible, Is it even said that there is no return to Job?Han Ye-seul made headlines in May when he unveiled his Boy Friend directly through his Instagram.I was supported by the netizens with a dignified public love, but happiness did not last long.Kim Yong-ho, a researcher at the YouTube Channel Garrosity Research Institute, argued that Han Ye-seul Boy friend is a flower-based from a negative, and that there are women who have suffered financial damage.Han Ye-seul said, It is unfounded, he said. Please refrain from speculation and speculation as it is personal privacy. Han Ye-seul also said, It is a novel.If you suffer an image blow, you will be compensated.However, not long after the rebuttal, Han Ye-seul acknowledged that Boy friend was Karaoke from a negative, emphasizing that Boy friend has never hurt anyone.He also made a controversy by saying that he would donate Kim Yong-ho, who raised suspicions, at the cost without suing him.
Han Ye-seulDown Ding Gu law faces crisisActor Han Ye-seul reveals that Boy friend in friendship is Karaoke from a negative.The netizens who encountered the entrance gate are sharply mixed with honest and dignified and disappointment.Han Ye-seul, who has been loved for his usual candid and dignified charm, is expected to continue for a while, including whether he will enter the Illegal entertainment business.Han Ye-seul said on June 2 that he wanted to tell my mouth directly to the parts that many people are worried about, or those who are curious about, in his instagram.He said: Boy Friends former Job was a play actor and Friend who had worked at Karaoke.Many people think that host bar and Karaoke are the same, but I thought that Karaoke was the place where it was all opened. I first learned about my current Boy friend from a few years ago with my acquaintances. I felt the feeling of love last September.That period in September was after this Friend quit the Job, he explained.The article that there is a victim (by Boy friend) has been heard that I am not true because of a long conversation with Boy friend.I wanted to believe my Friend words that made me honest about my difficult story rather than the rumors I did not see. Han Ye-seul as a woman was also doing what I felt rather than the background of Boy Friend because I wanted to value it.So far, this is the process of meeting with my boy friend, Job. The publics reaction to this was divided into the pole and the pole.In an online community, they responded with support such as It is good to be honest without hiding, What is the problem with each other, What is the general public in the end? And Han Ye-seul.On the other hand, some people responded sharply, Is not it true that the novel is a novel?, It is disappointing to be a entertainment business in Corona City in September last year, Illegal entertainment business is more reprehensible, Is it even said that there is no return to Job?Han Ye-seul made headlines in May when he unveiled his Boy Friend directly through his Instagram.I was supported by the netizens with a dignified public love, but happiness did not last long.Kim Yong-ho, a researcher at the YouTube Channel Garrosity Research Institute, argued that Han Ye-seul Boy friend is a flower-based from a negative, and that there are women who have suffered financial damage.Han Ye-seul said, It is unfounded, he said. Please refrain from speculation and speculation as it is personal privacy. Han Ye-seul also said, It is a novel.If you suffer an image blow, you will be compensated.However, not long after the rebuttal, Han Ye-seul acknowledged that Boy friend was Karaoke from a negative, emphasizing that Boy friend has never hurt anyone.He also made a controversy by saying that he would donate Kim Yong-ho, who raised suspicions, at the cost without suing him.

'Han Ye-seul Down' Ding Gu law faces crisis

Actor Han Ye-seul reveals that Boy Friend in Friendship is Karaoke from a negative. The netizens who encountered the entrance gate are sharply mixed with "honest and dignified" and "disappointment".

Han Ye-seul, who has been loved for his usual candid and dignified charm, is expected to continue for a while, including whether he will enter the Illegal entertainment business.

Han Ye-seul said on June 2 that he wanted to tell my mouth directly to the parts that many people are worried about, or those who are curious about, in his instagram.

He said: "Boy Friend's former Job was a play Actor and Friend who had worked at Karaoke. Many people think that host bar and Karaoke are the same, but I thought that Karaoke was the place where it was all opened. "

"I first learned about my current Boy Friend from a few years ago with my acquaintances. I felt the feeling of love last September. That period in September was after this Friend quit the Job," he explained.

"The article that there is a victim (by Boy Friend) has been heard that I am not true because of a long conversation with Boy Friend. I wanted to believe my Friend words that made me honest about my difficult story rather than the rumors I did not see. " Han Ye-seul as a woman was also doing what I felt rather than the background of Boy Friend because I wanted to value it. So far, this is the process of meeting with my Boy Friend, Job. "

The public's reaction to this was divided into the pole and the pole. In an online community, they responded with support such as "It is good to be honest without hiding", "What is the problem with each other", "What is the general public in the end?" And "Han Ye-seul".

On the other hand, some people responded sharply, "Is not it true that the novel is a novel?", "It is disappointing to be a entertainment business in Corona City in September last year," "Illegal entertainment business is more reprehensible," "Is it even said that there is no return to Job?"

Han Ye-seul made headlines in May when he unveiled his Boy Friend directly through his Instagram. I was supported by the netizens with a dignified public love, but happiness did not last long. Kim Yong-ho, a researcher at the YouTube Channel Garrosity Research Institute, argued that Han Ye-seul Boy Friend is a flower-based from a negative, and that there are women who have suffered financial damage.

Han Ye-seul said, "It is unfounded," he said. "Please refrain from speculation and speculation as it is personal privacy." Han Ye-seul also said, "It is a novel. "If you suffer an image blow, you will be compensated."

However, not long after the rebuttal, Han Ye-seul acknowledged that Boy Friend was Karaoke from a negative, emphasizing that "Boy Friend has never hurt anyone." He also made a controversy by saying that he would donate Kim Yong-ho, who raised suspicions, at the cost without suing him.