Monstar X The main contribution and Hyungwon and I am, three-color production stone

Magazine Rolling Stone Korea released a concept picture of Monstarr X The main contribution Hyungwon I am, which made a spectacular comeback with its new song GAMBLER (gambler) on the 3rd.The three members in the public picture are smiling together in their suits, facing each other. The warm visuals with three-color personality attract attention.Through interviews with the photo shoot, Hyeongwon and The main contribution, I am also talked about the music story about the new album One Of A Kind (One of a Kind), the story about the fans, and the goals they want to achieve.The three people recently met with fans who had not seen it for a long time, saying, At that time, I also laughed a lot and I remember that I was exceptionally precious because I could make happy memories.I felt a little bit of time in a minute and a second, and I tried to have a good time with a little more eyes.The ninth mini album One Of A Kind released on the 1st featured three members own songs.In particular, GAMBLER produced the title song for the first time after the main contribution debuted and showed musical value.In addition to interviews with Monstarr Xs pictorials, Rolling Stone Korea No. 2 also contains stories of artists such as BTS, Jung Se-woon, Park Mun-chi, Kim Wan-sun, Kim Myung-min, Porter Robinson and Olivia Rodrigo.
Magazine Rolling Stone Korea released a concept picture of Monstarr X The main contribution Hyungwon I am, which made a spectacular comeback with its new song GAMBLER (gambler) on the 3rd.The three members in the public picture are smiling together in their suits, facing each other. The warm visuals with three-color personality attract attention.Through interviews with the photo shoot, Hyeongwon and The main contribution, I am also talked about the music story about the new album One Of A Kind (One of a Kind), the story about the fans, and the goals they want to achieve.The three people recently met with fans who had not seen it for a long time, saying, At that time, I also laughed a lot and I remember that I was exceptionally precious because I could make happy memories.I felt a little bit of time in a minute and a second, and I tried to have a good time with a little more eyes.The ninth mini album One Of A Kind released on the 1st featured three members own songs.In particular, GAMBLER produced the title song for the first time after the main contribution debuted and showed musical value.In addition to interviews with Monstarr Xs pictorials, Rolling Stone Korea No. 2 also contains stories of artists such as BTS, Jung Se-woon, Park Mun-chi, Kim Wan-sun, Kim Myung-min, Porter Robinson and Olivia Rodrigo.

Magazine Rolling Stone Korea released a concept picture of Monstarr X The main contribution Hyungwon I am, which made a spectacular comeback with its new song 'GAMBLER' (gambler) on the 3rd.

The three members in the public picture are smiling together in their suits, facing each other. The warm visuals with three-color Personality attract attention.

Through interviews with the photo shoot, Hyeongwon and The main contribution, I am also talked about the music story about the new album 'One Of A Kind (One of a Kind), the story about the fans, and the goals they want to achieve.

The three people recently met with fans who had not seen it for a long time, saying, "At that time, I also laughed a lot and I remember that I was exceptionally precious because I could make happy memories."

"I felt a little bit of time in a minute and a second," and "I tried to have a good time with a little more eyes."

The ninth mini album 'One Of A Kind' released on the 1st featured three members' own songs. In particular, 'GAMBLER' produced the title song for the first time after The main contribution debuted and showed musical value.

In addition to interviews with Monstarr X's pictorials, Rolling Stone Korea No. 2 also contains stories of artists such as BTS, Jung Se-woon, Park Mun-chi, Kim Wan-sun, Kim Myung-min, Porter Robinson and Olivia Rodrigo.