Monstarr X Hyeongwon "Members and group Life? Trying to keep the right line"

Group Monstarrrrrr X (Monstarrrrrr X) Hyeongwon showed off meeting torn visuals.Monstarrrrrr X Hyeongwon and fashion magazine Marie Claire were released on the 18th.In the public picture, Hyeongwon created a free and dreamy atmosphere in the forest full of summer plants.Hyeongwon posed on a tree, or stood in the middle of the forest, and he caught the attention of the viewers by spewing a unique aura.In a subsequent interview, Hyungwon commented on the song that directly participated in the song and composition of his new album One Of A Kind, I wanted to fit the pop well when I heard the voices of the members while preparing the first regular album of United States of America early last year.The Secrets is the first time I tried it this time, but I am satisfied because the results are better than I thought.In particular, fan Songin BABE (BEBE) said, I can not contain all the feelings I felt while working for six years, but I wrote with the desire to gather only the words I want to convey and reach the heart.The Secret and BABE are both genres and stories that I wanted to try from the past, so I felt good about working and being solved. Hyeongwon also replied that the moment he felt the most nave in his career was now; Hyeongwon said, I dont think I knew how to express it before.I was particularly timid at the beginning of debut, and I was not able to say good things, but I was able to express myself and talk about my heart when I met many people.I am talking about my story now, and I am good at expressing that I am good. Also on the group life with Monstarrrrrr X members, Hyungwon said: Everyone is caring and trying to keep the right line, in other words respect for each other.So when there is a disagreement, I dont try to change the persons mind. Once I hear it, I realize its the other persons idea and narrow it down.There is no disagreement that you have to make the best choice as a team. Photo: Mari Claire
Group Monstarrrrrr X (Monstarrrrrr X) Hyeongwon showed off meeting torn visuals.Monstarrrrrr X Hyeongwon and fashion magazine Marie Claire were released on the 18th.In the public picture, Hyeongwon created a free and dreamy atmosphere in the forest full of summer plants.Hyeongwon posed on a tree, or stood in the middle of the forest, and he caught the attention of the viewers by spewing a unique aura.In a subsequent interview, Hyungwon commented on the song that directly participated in the song and composition of his new album One Of A Kind, I wanted to fit the pop well when I heard the voices of the members while preparing the first regular album of United States of America early last year.The Secrets is the first time I tried it this time, but I am satisfied because the results are better than I thought.In particular, fan Songin BABE (BEBE) said, I can not contain all the feelings I felt while working for six years, but I wrote with the desire to gather only the words I want to convey and reach the heart.The Secret and BABE are both genres and stories that I wanted to try from the past, so I felt good about working and being solved. Hyeongwon also replied that the moment he felt the most nave in his career was now; Hyeongwon said, I dont think I knew how to express it before.I was particularly timid at the beginning of debut, and I was not able to say good things, but I was able to express myself and talk about my heart when I met many people.I am talking about my story now, and I am good at expressing that I am good. Also on the group life with Monstarrrrrr X members, Hyungwon said: Everyone is caring and trying to keep the right line, in other words respect for each other.So when there is a disagreement, I dont try to change the persons mind. Once I hear it, I realize its the other persons idea and narrow it down.There is no disagreement that you have to make the best choice as a team. Photo: Mari Claire

group Monstarrrrrr X (Monstarrrrrr X) Hyeongwon showed off 'meeting torn' visuals.

Monstarrrrrr X Hyeongwon and fashion magazine Marie Claire were released on the 18th.

In the public picture, Hyeongwon created a free and dreamy atmosphere in the forest full of summer plants. Hyeongwon posed on a tree, or stood in the middle of the forest, and he caught the attention of the viewers by spewing a unique aura.

In a subsequent interview, Hyungwon commented on the song that directly participated in the song and composition of his new album "One Of A Kind", "I wanted to fit the pop well when I heard the voices of the members while preparing the first regular album of United States of America early last year. "The Secrets is the first time I tried it this time, but I am satisfied because the results are better than I thought."

In particular, fan Songin 'BABE (BEBE)' said, "I can not contain all the feelings I felt while working for six years, but I wrote with the desire to gather only the words I want to convey and reach the heart. 'The Secret' and 'BABE' are both genres and stories that I wanted to try from the past, so I felt good about working and being solved. "

Hyeongwon also replied that the moment he felt the most nave in his career was 'now'; Hyeongwon said, "I don't think I knew how to express it before. I was particularly timid at the beginning of debut, and I was not able to say good things, but I was able to express myself and talk about my heart when I met many people. I am talking about my story now, and I am good at expressing that I am good. "

Also on the group life with Monstarrrrrr X members, Hyungwon said: "Everyone is caring and trying to keep the right line, in other words respect for each other. So when there is a disagreement, I don’t try to change the person’s mind. Once I hear it, I realize it’s the other person’s idea and narrow it down. There is no disagreement that you have to make the best choice as a team. "

Photo: Mari Claire