'Let's do my daughter' Kim Da-hyun's sister Kim Da-hyun appears as "Actor"

Kim Do-hyuns biological sister Kim Do-hyun focused attention on her extraordinary appearance in Lets do my daughter.On the 25th night of the TV Chosun entertainment program My Daughter, the family of the daughters appeared on the theme Introduce the family of the daughters.Kim Do-hyuns pro-sister Kim Do-hyun appeared in the studio and attracted attention. The cast members who watched Kim Do-hyun admired it, saying, Its so beautiful. Its like an actor.Kim Do-hyun introduces himself as Kim Do-hyun, who is in the third grade of the National Arts Middle School. He said, My brother is with me and it is great and wonderful to see on the contest program or TV.Since then, Kim Do-hyun Kim Do-hyun, a Cheonghak-dong sister, has filled the studio with excitement by singing a folk song medley.

Kim Do-hyun's biological sister Kim Do-hyun focused attention on her extraordinary appearance in 'Let's do my daughter'.

On the 25th night of the TV Chosun entertainment program 'My Daughter', the family of the daughters appeared on the theme 'Introduce the family of the daughters'.

Kim Do-hyun's pro-sister Kim Do-hyun appeared in the studio and attracted attention. The cast members who watched Kim Do-hyun admired it, saying, "It's so beautiful. It's like an Actor."

Kim Do-hyun introduces himself as "Kim Do-hyun, who is in the third grade of the National Arts Middle School." He said, "My brother is with me and it is great and wonderful to see on the contest program or TV."

Since then, Kim Do-hyun Kim Do-hyun, a 'Cheonghak-dong sister', has filled the studio with excitement by singing a folk song medley.