Lee Kwang-soo, who gets off the Running Man', said, "I want to be like a regular recording."

Running Man Lee Kwang-soo has confessed his candid mind to the last shot.SBS Running Man, which was broadcast on the 13th, was a farewell story with Lee Kwang-soo, who got off the program in 11 years.Lee Kwang-soo talked to the members on the last day of the film at the interview with the production team.I want to go to the first filming I want to go, he said, listening to SBS Roof garden.Lee Kwang-soo, who laughed, saying, In fact, I can not go to go now. Lee said he wanted to go to the Han River, which he often visited for the Running Man shooting car.As a food that I want to eat with the members, I talked about a chicken noodle that I ate together when I was shooting at my house.Lee Kwang-soo said, I went to the pork belly a while ago, and I think I have seen it for a long time to eat so delicious. If I do, I want to eat pork belly and I went to the LP bar.I think you might like it once more, he said.I hope it is normal, and I really want to do it like normal recording, he said.

Running Man' Lee Kwang-soo has confessed his candid mind to the last shot.

sbs Running Man', which was broadcast on the 13th, was a farewell story with Lee Kwang-soo, who got off the program in 11 years.

Lee Kwang-soo talked to the members on the last day of the film at the Interview with the production team.

"I want to go to the first filming I want to go," he said, listening to sbs Roof garden.

Lee Kwang-soo, who laughed, saying, "In fact, I can not go to go now." Lee said he wanted to go to the Han River, which he often visited for the Running Man' shooting car.

As a food that I want to eat with the members, I talked about a chicken noodle that I ate together when I was shooting at my house.

Lee Kwang-soo said, "I went to the pork belly a while ago, and I think I have seen it for a long time to eat so delicious." "If I do, I want to eat pork belly and I went to the LP bar. I think you might like it once more," he said.

"I hope it is normal, and I really want to do it like normal recording," he said.